3

Gulfs pov -

Hello I am gulf kanawat or sorry gulf suppisit kanawat I am a married man but it isn't any love marriage two years ago after I won the moon's tital my parents told me its important for me to get married then they introduced me to mew my husband he was nice to me I started likeing him and said yes to my parents wish but everything changed once we got married I will tell you what happened in the past .

Flashback -

Mew was a ordinary student with one friend champ they were secret mafias but no one knew about it they were happy with there normal life with no spot lights. But one day when the new students were introduced everyones eyes were on a particular guy gulf kanawat is a true beauty as soon as he entered the university he became everyone's sweetheart including mew .

Gulf was running to his class suddenly he bumped into someone making him fall down and injured his hand .

Gulf - I am sorry sorry , I was in a hurry are you alright .

Yes I am you can call me mew , it's ok I was also not looking.

Gulf - oh shit your hand is bleading I will take you to the nurse.

Mew- no no it's ok .

Gulf - don't say no it my responsibility let's go.

Mew smiled and followed gulf , gulf took him to the medical room and the nurse treated his wounds.

Mew- thank you gulf .

Gulf - no issues do you want me to leave you somewhere .

Mew- no it's ok my drive will be arriving soon .

That was the moment mew fell for gulf , he started following gulf everywhere started sending his gift but he wasn't the only one gulf regularly got many gift before mew could do anything gulf accepted someone proposal he was the university star the most beautiful girl of the university they become the trending couple which was impossible for mew to handle he told his parents about gulf and his parents to liked the guy , so they decided to contact his parents and ask for gulfs hand for mew in reatun they will get finicial support and protection too , gulf belonged to business family but everyone knew no one goes against suppisits and they get what they wanted so they said yes if gulf is happy with mew from the next day gulf and mew started going out gulfs girlfriend also broke up with him because of mews fear ...... Gulf was sad because of there break up and mew helped him after his parents told him about mew and his marriage and it was important he said yes and that's how mew and gulf got married everything was perfect but on the day of there marriage mew started showing his owner ship on gulf is every form .

Days before marriage -

Gulf - mew can we have a small weeding with only close friends .

Mew- was angry that gulf don't want outsiders to see he is married , baby you know it's important there will be people but I will try to lessen the number of people.

Gulf - thank you mew and can I also invite my friends .

Mew- yes ofcourse as many as you want baby ( the more people know about our the better it will be ).

On the wedding day -

Do you mew suppisit take gulf kanawat as your wife to love and support him in everything to always to loyal and faithful to him .

Yes I do .

Do you gulf kanawat take mew suppisit as your busy to love and support him in everything to always to be loyal and faithful to him .

Yes I do .

Kiss kiss and mew kissed his wife for the first time .......

Mew carried gulf in front of everyone to there new room and gulf kept blushing looking at mew which obviously pleased mew .

From now you the wife of mew suppisit , you are gulf suppisit kanawat you have rules to follow .

Gulf was shocked after listening to mews tone what rules.

Mew- smiled and gave him a paper memorize all the rules and you have to follow them or you will be punished .

Gulf - read all the rules and with every rule he was loosening colours from his face , what the hell are these I am not a criminal so I follow them these are unresdable .

Mew holded gulf and threw him in his bed , what these are stupid rules you are my wife and you have to follow them or it will be worst .

Gulf - shouted you don't own me I won't listen to you .

Mew- I will make sure this is the last time you are disrespecting me .

Mew grabbed gulfs hand and tied them on the bed and started striping him , you know baby from how long I wanted to touch you you are so perfect after striping gulf completely mew undressed himself too and kissing gulf .

Mew- open your mouth baby .

Then he started sucking gulfs chest neck nipples and went to junior gulf and sucked him real good gulf was screaming beacuse of pain it was true he was straight and never did with a guy , mew kept kissing and sucking gulfs entire body till he was satisfied and went to gulfs hole and started fingering him which made gulf scream and mew happy after gulf was loose enough he started penetrateing gulf hard and rough till he felt satisfied .........

In the morning mew woke up earlier than gulf and started adoring his body and the art work he did last night .

Gulf it was different for gulf he felt disguiseted he was in pain but he couldn't arrugue with mew he knew how powerful his family is.

Mew- oh baby you woke you did you enjoy last night .

Gulf - yes mew I did , I will take a bath and make breakfast for everyone .

Mew- ok baby I love you .

Gulf got ready and went to the kitchen when he saw thanya was trying to make something but it burned gulf went near thanya and decided to help , she also loved gulfs company he was warm , nice , funny like a perfect elder brother he prepared everything and sat on the dinning table with thanya in his lap and feeding her mew also came at the same time and saw his wife feedings his sister which obviously made his jeleous but he was happy .

Mew - baby fed me to nanan .

Gulf couldn't say no so he started feeding mew and thanya the entire family was happy with gulfs presence ,  He was making the place home .

There next day's went like this mew fucking gulf at nights in morning gulf made breakfast with thanya for everyone , then he and mew with family watching movies eating lunch enjoying there time as a married couple playing jokeing with everyone for mew it was like heaven no it was heaven for his , he his wife that's everything he wanted....... But for gulf it was a prison he wanted to get away from its not that he didn't enjoy with mews family but mew was so possesive he use to get jeleous if gulf gave more time to thanya too .

Mews mom - children your condo is ready if you want to move out alone you can .

Mew - really I love you mom thank you.

Gulf ( shit now I have to stay alone with him.)

Present ( gulf pov )

After we shifted here he created the red room it's a pleasure room only for him , he fucks me everytime I break a rule till I can't stand , it's been two years and nothing changed accept his possessiveness is getting more and more everyday I can't make new friends everyone is so scared of me that no one dares to talk to me , I can't go out alone every he leaves me at the university and the driver picks me and leave at his office is study in the private room joined with his office till he works that's what my life is I am slave his pet , on the good side he never shout on me or hit or Abuse me accept for sexually he fulfill all my wishs but this is not a type of life I want I want freedom , I want to be free again like I was to fall , try adventures ......

Mews pov-

Gulf is in his room studing and I am working I love him he is so perfect last two years have been the best years of my life I truly enjoy everyday with him his face light up my day , waking with his is the best feeling and I can never get tired of it , and I won't let him go away from me .

Please share your thoughts ...