4

Gulf pov -

Today is a ordinary day , I feel nothing my life is a mess and I have  my final exams are coming that's why I took a break from university  when I told mew about this he was looking so happy why won't he be happy I will stay home now that's what he wants ... He always make me follow whatever he says if I don't he punish me I can't go against him , he is powerful and rich .

I woke up next to my husband he is still sleeping I went to the bathroom and took a bath and went down to prepare food for him after I was done with it , I went up and wake him as soon as he wake up he kissed me I have to kiss his back if I don't want a punishment and then got ready we had breakfast in peace I was sitting on his lap and feeding him such a lazy ass.

Ohh I have to ask him for my internship , I asked him I wanted to talk about something while he was sucking my neck he look at me and nodded .

Mews pov-

Me and my baby were having breakfast he was in my lap and feeding me I like it , I have to go to office he will stay home today to I decided to leave marks on him he is mine , in between he said he wanted to talk about something I kissed and nodded , he asked about his his internship he wanted to apply in different companies why what no , why the husband of mew suppisit the biggest mafia and businesses man the only heirs of kanawat's will work under some company and yes then I got a amazing idea .

No one's pov-

Mew- internship is important , you have to do one if you want to take over your dad's company .

Gulf - thanks babe for understanding .

Mew- I never said you can work for someone .

Gulf - was confused what do you mean .

Mew - you will work for me ,if you remember your husband is a businessman why will you work for someone .

Gulf - but mew .

Mew - no buts baby if you want to do internship do it by my rules or I won't mind you staying home too like a good housewife .

Gulf - ok I will work for you .

Mew- kissed gulf not for me but with me , you will work as my secretary if you want to gain experience .

Gulf - thank you so much mew I love you .

Mew - really baby I love you too do you want to join from today .

Gulf - yes that will be great mew .

Mew - now go and get ready wear something formal .

Gulf - okkk ( gulf smiled and went to hus room ) .

Mew ( maybe I allowed you but I will make sure you don't forget who you belong to ) .

In mews company -

Mew had informed everyone his husband will be joining as his secretary everyone was curious to know how the husband of mew suppisit is .

Employe- I have heard mew sirs husband is really beautiful .

Really .

Back to mewgulf -

Mew was already ready he was just waiting for his wife to come .

Mew- gulf baby hurry up .

Gulf- just a second.