20

I forgive you mew ........mew saw gulf standing at his door he ran to gulf and hugged him like his life depends on it he saw his kids safely sleeping in thayna and his mom's arms he just hugged his gulf and kept crying till he was exausted and there were no tears left ...........

Gulf - shuuu cry baby let's go you need to sleep come with me ,gulf took mew to his bedroom and lied mew down but me was not ready to leave him gulf so gulf got under his blanket and took mew in his chest who slept in a few seconds gulf just picked his phone and informed thanya to take care of the kids for now and mew is fine and sleeping gulf helped mew to get changed while mew was still sleeping and gulf too changed and slept with mew .....

Meanwhile in mews parents room -

Mews dad- honey it's all our fault we have never payed any attention on him , I was so busy with my business that I forget about out kids .

Mews mom - cried I was a bad mother dear I was always busy with my work and my friends I forget about our kids I never knew mew was feeling like this , it's our fault we never cared to go and see our child who was alone in the prison .

Mews mom and dad cried hugging each other, mew is right gulf was the only person who believed in mew loved him cared for him when we forget him he was the only one who use to got o prison to cheak on mew ........when his own mom and dad failed to be good parents gulf loved him........ And someone heard everything mews parents were saying .....

Next day -

Mew woke in Gulfs arms who was still sleeping mew was about to go to the washroom but gulf woke up and saw a tired and exausted mew try to get gulf , so gulf helped him mew did his daily work and got out ....... Gulf prepared breakfast for mew and told the kids that mew is not well so as they have to take care of there dadda , mew got out of the washroom and sat his bed but gulf was not around him he was about to cry but there was knock on his door he told the person to come in the little devils came with earth with a tray of fruits in four different bouls and fern with a bed table mew helped them to keep in on his bed and took the babies on his lap the kids started giggling which helped mews mood to get better after a few minutes gulf came with two trays in his hand one had there breakfast pancakes other hand milk for the kids and coffee for mewgulf gulf kept everything on the table and earth sat in Gulfs lap .....

Earth - mamma fed me .

Fern - dadda fed me .

Gulf - smiled little devils you are old enough to eat on your own and fern come on my lap dadda is not well let him have his breakfast .

Fern pouted she looked exactly like mew .... Which made everyone laugh .

Earth - sisa looks like dadda.

Fern - and you look like mamma , mamma spy .

Gulf - hey , don't fight have breakfast .

Earth - mamma choclates .

Gulf - no choclates for a week for all three of you , I know your dadda and you all eat chocolate hiding so everyone will get a punishment .

Fern - dadda tell mamma not to give us punishment .

Mew kept smileing at his family , gulf baby please na little bit of chocolate for us 🥺🥺🥺.

Gulf - nope and don't use these puppy eyes on me it won't work .

The kids kept talking about there school new friends gulf too told crazy stories about his childhood .......

Earth - mamma where is grandma ( Gulfs mom ) .

Mew wanted to stop earth .....but gulf replied my mamma is in heaven looking at us from sky pointing up ......

They continued talking fern had on plans to get separated to mew and earth too wanted his mom after a while mews mom came to take fern and earth but they just hugged there parents tightly not ready to leave them no matter what mew told his mom to leave the kids with them only after talking for a while they all decided to take a nap mew hugged his family and slept he didn't have any nightmares he slept in silence and warmth of his family which was comforting him ...........

When mew woke up the kids and gulf were missing he felt like they all left him but gulf entered the room in mews shirt from washroom and smiled at mew ....

Mew - baby you not angry or mad at me .

Gulf - no mew I am not but please never hurt anyone else from now or I will never talk to you again .

Mew smiled and hugged his wife in a few seconds mew was a crying mess , please my love never leave me you can beat me insult me make me sleep in the washroom but never leave me I love you too much baby .....

Gulf - I won't why will I leave my husband the father of my kids ...

Mew kept being insecure for a while after that mews parents tied to be involved in mews life as much as possible they started to care for there kids more now and gulf started making breakfast for mew and kids whatever they liked but still he was very strict about there diet because mew spoil kids too much ...mew has beacuse more clingy to gulf but now he don't control gulf he just show his possiveness by other unharmful ways but his possiveness will never go less he just let people know gulf is his wife without hurting anyone ....... Mew is a good dad and husband now to his kids and gulf ......... ofcourse gulf and mew argue alot but ahhhemmm

Mew - gulf did you see my favorite tie .

Gulf - came in a suit with mews tie which he was searching , which one .

Mew - my favorite ahhh this one you are wearing.

Gulf - no mew I won't give you this one I like it wear something else .

Mew - no

Yes

No

Yes

Mew - ok then no one will wear this one gulf agreed and started to remove to which mew kept staring at his wife looking so hot just br removing a tie .......

Gulf -what are you staring at .

Mew - smiled you , baby I swear you looking like a very hot and sexy stripper to me removing your tie .

Gulf - laughed really gulf started removing his shirt too looking so hot he pushed mew down on the couch and started removing his shoes and socks too .

Mew kept looking at gulf without noticing he had removed all of his clothes too mew was sitting naked watching his wife getting naked second by second .......... Ahhhhemmmmm

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TOO EVERYONE , sorry for not updating daily this book will be over in a few days please comment what type of ending you guys would like beacuse I haven't write it yet .... And after this I will take a small break to write sweet lover I have already written a few chapters of that book but I want it atleast write half of that book before official starting that book so that I can give regularly updates and that book is going to a pretty long one in comparison to my other books .....