If EU was a human

I drew this for our Contemporary Arts subject, but when I look at it I could pretty much imagine that EU would look like this in human form.

The original hand drawn version that I was supposed to submit to school

I didn't like the way it came out because I kind of ripped the paper at the lips and her face was a little lopsided (this was also my first time blending skin colors on paper, I was afraid that I might mess this one up).

Therefore, it was time for Photoshop to save the day.

And it came out like this:

EU stares at the depths of your soul

This one was definitely better. Also, MS Word had a huge part in creating the final version of the picture above. I only used Photoshop to fix the slight lopsidedness of the drawing and the lip rip.

Also, my reference photo originally had brown clothes, gold earrings, and blue eyes. I decided to change them to Prussian blue, silver, and green respectively because I find the original colors a bit too mundane.

So here it is, a poker faced EU who has lost all motivation and is done with everybody's bullshit.

A/N:
I need sleep ughhhhh
I still have to worry about completing evaluation papers, a microbiology lab report and a freaking research defense. My brain would probably feel like mush next week....