Headcanons for Random Countryhumans

This time it's about random Countryhumans now

------------------------------------------------------------
• Switzerland personally owns a hotel

(the hotel was formerly private-owned, then it became a military headquarter in WW1 and remained open for business in WW2, then went bankrupt after the war, got into the hands of the Swiss National Bank and was then gifted to the Swiss Confederation)

• Switzerland's part-time job is to be Vatican's personal bodyguard

• Vatican knows a bit too much about everyone. He may look innocent, but if you piss him off, he can blackmail you with your darkest secrets.

• Palau was formerly a subject of Philippines for only a month before being sold to German Empire.

(Palau and Philippines were both part of the Spanish East Indies. During the Congress of Malolos in 1899, Palau sent a representative to the Congress to help create a new constitution. However, the first Philippine Republic only lasted for a month when the Spanish-American War arrived on Philippine shores)

• Philippines almost became German Empire's Asset if it weren't for America scaring the crap out of him (this really happened)

• Russia actually drinks 3-4 cups of tea on a daily basis and only drinks vodka on parties, when he's in a mood to drink, or when he's too done with everything.

•Russia is also a genius in logic and programming

• Soviet's favorite pastime is playing chess with random strangers

• Soviet actually has a fully functional armed space station during the 70's

• Never challenge Kenya in a long-distance running race because she would always beat you to the finish line

• Turkey has 15 pet cats roaming around his home

• North Korea has his own version of Coca-Cola

• If you line up all EU members according to how tanned or pale they are, Ireland would be the palest and Greece would be the most sun-tanned.

• If there is one thing all ASEAN members would agree upon, it is their fear of cockroaches.

• Austria-Hungary wears glasses with corrective lens because she has severe astigmatism

• Poland's family used to be the richest in Europe back in the day

• Britain likes to call his children "my rowdy bunch of cuddies (idiots)"

• France hates ketchup with a passion

• Germany has a huge underground library in his home where he spends his time alone binge reading books during winter

• America always wins at Monopoly when he plays with his siblings

• Australia has a kangaroo onesie (and a kangaroo once jumped in the pouch)

----------------------------------------------------
Well, that's all I can think of right now... might add a bit more next time

Also, I'm finally back!

First semester is done and I can finally relax for 2 weeks. Within those two weeks, I would be making a bunch of content (I already have three drafts). You can expect several chapters to be published in a day, just like these ones.

I seriously miss drawing on my phone too and I'm finally getting another Art subject coming up in the next semester, so I might post drawings here more frequently.