Photoshop Surgery

Remember my first chapter about EU as a human?

I revisited that drawing and I used the flip image trick to see if it was weird proportion-wise and it was.

(See what I mean about the drawing looking terrible when flipped? Her eyes are uneven

(See what I mean about the drawing looking terrible when flipped? Her eyes are uneven...)

The face proportions were quite horrible when flipped. A perfectly proportional drawing should look good even when flipped.

So, I decided to give my old drawing some photoshop surgery.

Before and After:

Changes:

- Added more color vibrancy

- A bit more contrast (you can see the shadows better plus the suit now has a richer shade of blue)

- Cleaned up the messy colored pencil lines in the hair and suit 

- The eyes are equally sized and both do not tilt at a weird angle upwards; also adjusted the eyebrows just a bit

- A better nose tip and nasolabial angle (the original nose tip looked too small for the face and the nasolabial angle looked like it was tilted upwards too much that you see too much of the nostrils)

- Better lips (I made EU smile instead of a poker face)

- Better shape (better jaw line, a more prominent chin, a wee bit of cheekbone, a slightly reduced forehead, and overall slimmer face)

To be honest, I love the new version, like a lot. She looks like a proper and respectable lady now.

What do you think? Do you like the original or the new one?