letter eleven

THE MYSTERY OF
ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMP
Letter Eleven

❝  If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead

❝  If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead. ❞

Gusteau,
Ratatouille

ஐ ஐ ஐ

January 1, 1946

Dear Stefan:

I've done something truly awful, you might recall that in my last letter I told you about how I turned off my humanity. Well, the other me doesn't have much appreciation for human life.

  I murdered so many people, every night I close my eyes and I see them in my nightmares. Their blood not only stains my hands but my conscience too.

  I've tried to help out the families of those who the other me took away, I've sent them money, helped them get ahead in life in many ways but I know it'll never change the fact that they mourn.

  During this time I wrote you a letter, that was supposed to be the letter eleven rather than this one but I burnt it. So expect one letter less, no more no less, this inconvenience won't happen again. You truly do not want to see the things I wrote in there, the other me spoke with nothing but hatred towards you, ironic when hate is a sentiment and I was supposed to not have any.

   They approached me during this time they manipulated me, told me awful lies and words I don't ever want to hear again. They smugly smiled each time I lost control, they knew how much this would torment me so they intensely enjoyed it.

   Even after all of this and the pain they have caused me, I try to look for the good in them. After all, they helped me come back from my humanity-less self. They stood by me while I regained myself, It might have been a calculated move, or maybe out of the goodness of their hard if they truly possess one. I don't know if I'll find out, maybe I'll confront them one day. For now, I shall continue to remain being plagued with memories from this time, and with that unanswered question.

With a lot of love,
Angelique

ஐ ஐ ஐ