letter ten

THE MYSTERY OF
ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMP
Letter Ten

❝  Deep in my soul I know that I'm your destiny

❝ Deep in my soul I know that I'm your destiny. ❞

Mulan

ஐ ஐ ஐ

March 15, 1943

Dear Stefan:

  No more than a year and he has already left me. How could I be such a fool, as to believe that maybe falling in love again would be a good thing.

They appeared and he ran. He ran! To be precise his exact words after their appearance were "There's a battle going on in my heart and mind Angelique."

Maybe they were right, I'm not meant to be happy. Happiness is not something I shall ever truly know the meaning of. My life was set to become a life of misery, and they are making sure it stays on track.

I've decided to not fight back, whatever happens well happens. I no longer care if I die, at least it will no longer terrorize me to exist everyday. Feeling scared for my life every day and night!

Update: I'm crying.

I didn't ask for this. Why me? What have I done? Was loving you a crime? Was wanting to keep you happy a mistake? Is existing a sin? I don't understand, they don't need to terrorize me any longer.

I promised them I wouldn't try anything, I told them I just wanted to know something other than sadness for just a second. They didn't care, so I no longer care I will live my life and if they kill me or try to hunt me down I will face the consequences.

One humanity-less,
Angelique

ஐ ஐ ஐ