letter nine

THE MYSTERY OF
ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMP
Letter Nine

━ THE MYSTERY OF ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMPLetter Nine

❝ Listen with your heart: you will understand. ❞

Pocahontas

ஐ ஐ ஐ

January 3, 1942

Dear Stefan:

  Today I ran into my past lover, and for the first time in a long time I'm starting to believe in love again. Currently I'm residing in Montana, it's a very tranquil place that was until Elijah appeared on my doorstep one day.

  Now all you hear is the beating of my heart as I'm around him, he is my hope. I do believe it is time for me to move on from you, as much as that hurts. I have to let you go, you'll always have a part in my heart but if I want to be truly happy with Elijah letting you go takes a big part.

  You've moved on and it makes me happy you're enjoying your life, yet when I propose myself to move on from you I feel guilty for trying to forget my feelings for you. Ha! As you can see I'm having an internal battle with myself.

  I want to be happy! Am I a fool for believing I will achieve it? Yes!

  Anyways darling I've rambled long enough, as you've probably lost interest by now. This letter is a big mess, it resembles my life. Don't you think? My goodness gracious, I've started to catch an aura of sarcasm as the years go on. I'm changing, the feeling of being scared and love have become one within me. It's getting difficult to recognize the difference between the two.

One ginormous mess.
Angelique

* P.S: You'll always be my Knight in charming armor.

ஐ ஐ ஐ