letter six

THE MYSTERY OF
ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMP
Letter Six

━ THE MYSTERY OF ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMPLetter Six

❝ You were my new dream. ❞

Flynn Rider, Tangled

ஐ ஐ ஐ

August 20, 1926

Dear Stefan:

  I have discovered something new. Something about me, the reason why when I went through my transition the sun didn't hurt me. The reason I don't need to wear a daylight ring.

  I always told you, about how I thought I was a witch. You told me I was too kind to be something so vile. I never found witches disgusting, I always heard my mother saying how my grandmother was a witch.

  I remember that before grandmother Elizabeth passed, she muttered something to me. It gave me a giant headache, yet I never understood what was happening. A week later I was killed, not because of you. But because I was too dangerous to be alive.

  Yet by killing me, they didn't realize what this would do. All these years, it has been dormant. But I'm half witch. This was confirmed when I came across them. They threatened to expose me to the village I was residing in. Something in me snapped and I killed them all without moving. Five hundred people dead, my killer looked at me in fear before they escaped.

I spent months crying over that. I heard news that someone had took credit over what I had done, 'The Ripper of Monterey'. I went to see the person and came across you. A humanity less you, I took form in another body when I went to confront you.

But as I stared into your impatient eyes that were looking at me I froze. I couldn't do it, my eyes teared up and before you could even mutter a word I had left.

  I never imagined seeing you again. I had a plan that I would look for you when I was free of them. Not like this, seeing you made me feel like we were back in Mystic Falls. But we weren't, I was now a heretic and you were a ripper.

Not what we had ever imagined to become.

Best of wishes.
Angelique

ஐ ஐ ஐ

Stefan sighed, remembering that day in his mind. That was the day he thought had seen Katherine. He always brushed it off as that memory being a part of his imagination. But then realization dawned upon him. Angelique said her eyes were filled with tears, and so were Katherine's and both had escaped before he could say something. It wasn't Katherine at all. Angelique had made a spell to look like Katherine. He had seen her. But out of all the people in the world, why Katherine?

 But out of all the people in the world, why Katherine?