letter four

THE MYSTERY OF
ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMP
Letter Four

━ THE MYSTERY OF ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMPLetter Four

❝  'Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. ❞

Lilo and Stich,
Lilo & Stitch

ஐ ஐ ஐ

October 17, 1882

Dear Stefan:

I met some people. They treat me like family. They protect from them. They make me feel special and happy. They make me feel loved. They look out for you, they make sure you're okay for me. They made me swore a vow "always and forever". They're special in their own way. Sure they have their problems, but every family does. I feel at home.

  I also met a man. He is kind, he is noble, he's the male version of myself. We've been friends since I arrived. Recently he professed his love for me, but it is unrequited.

That makes me feel really bad, I want to return his feelings. But it isn't possible, because my heart belongs to you. Wherever you are in the world. He knows I can't love him. He knows about you. And he understands it, he told me he would not act on his feelings.

I strongly dislike that, because I want to love him, I don't want to break his heart. But I can't love him because all I think about is you. And he doesn't deserve for me to string him along. I'm mad at myself for sleeping with him. I'm angry at the fact that as we made love all I could think about was you. Your touch, your kisses and your words.

Maybe in the future I might start to love him. But I severely doubt that. Because as I promised you once upon a time. "I will love you for all eternity."

I'm not breaking that promise any time soon. And I hope you won't ever forget about me. Even if you did love Katherine. I won't break my promise. And I might be a hopeless fool, for doing so. But it is what I believe. It is in my morals. As I see, it wasn't in yours.

With all kindness.
Angelique

ஐ ஐ ஐ