letter seven

THE MYSTERY OF
ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMP
Letter Seven

━ THE MYSTERY OF ANGELIQUE BEAUCHAMPLetter Seven

❝ Tale as old as time, tune as old as song. Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong. ❞

Mrs. Potts,
Beauty and the Beast

ஐ ஐ ஐ

May 2, 1932

Dear Stefan:

  I came across your friend Alexia Branson, she recognized me from your memories. Apparently she had been helping you get your humanity back and off human blood. She was almost there to fully complete it.

  But she needed something big to do it, so she asked me to appear as one of your memories. I explained to her of the risks, yet she didn't care. She just wanted to help you, so I helped her.

  I went to where she had you tied up and I could hear your breathing and the anger radiating off you. I went into the room wearing a smile and once you saw me, I saw your face whiten and your eyes filled with tears, my eyes scanned the room waiting for you to talk.

  "Angie?" You muttered in disbelief.

"I love you Stefan." I told you. You closed your eyes and once you opened them I was gone.

  One simple I love you and for you to see me in front of you, brought your humanity back. Alexia was grateful, we maintained a close friendship. Which you never would find out about until now.

A fraction of your memory.
Angelique

ஐ ஐ ஐ

Stefan stood up and grabbed his jacket after that he grabbed the letter and gave it one look over. He sighed and put the letter in the pocket of his jacket. He exited his room and passed the living room where Damon was drinking. Without giving a glance to his older brother, he sped out of the house looking for the one person who would get him the answers he needed.

Back in the Boarding House, Damon raised the glass of bourbon to his lips and before he took a gulp, he said.

"Oh what a joy." He then proceed to drink; Damon Salvatore also possessed answers to the mystery of Angelique Beauchamp.

ஐ ஐ ஐ

"I'm here

"I'm here. What do you need?" Bonnie asked Stefan as she reached the location he had asked her to meet him.

It was in the middle of nowhere. There were ruins of what used to be a Victorian home. Close to those ruins there seemed to be an old stable and lots of land which was now covered in trees and trash.

"Can you do a spell in which I can talk to a spirit?" Stefan asked her, she looked at him with a raised eyebrows.

"You mean a séance?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Yes."

"No. The last time I did one, I got possessed by a spirit and almost killed by your brother." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"I just need to get some answers."  He said, she looked at him expectantly. And for the first time in many years Stefan told someone about Angelique.

ஐ ஐ ஐ

"So uh, this girl meant a lot to you." She asked reading the letter before giving it to him.

"Yeah, she means a lot." He said with a sad smile, Bonnie noticed this and sighed.

"I'll do it." She said, Stefan then lead her inside of what was left of the old house. Bonnie looked around and saw that Stefan had set up everything. She kneeled in between the candles and began chanting. "Phesmatos Manex, Un Domo Hax, Fero Adiuvex. Sorry Stefan there isn't any spirit of Angelique."

"How about Lexi? Try Lexi. I'm sure Elena told you about her." He said, Bonnie nodded and tried again.

"Phesmatos Manex, Un Domo Hax, Fero Adiuvex." She continued chanting until she threw her head back. "Lexi." She said. And suddenly Bonnie started smiling at Stefan and threw her hands around him in a hug. "Hi Stef." Lexi smiled at him in Bonnie's body.

"I need your help Lexi." She furrowed her brows and nodded. Stefan took out the letter and Lexi became pale. "I need answers."

Lexi sat on the floor and motioned for Stefan to do the same, he did. "I came across Angelique as you already know and asked her for help. I never told you about it because she asked me not to. The person she was running from, was one I wanted to keep away from you." She told him. "But I didn't achieve it." She muttered, but Stefan heard her. "Look Stefan, what you came looking for is not something I can give you. In time you will know, go home. Finish reading then go to "Lafayette Cemetery" in New Orleans you'll find something there, but do it once you finish the letters." She said, she then smiled before leaving Bonnie's body.

Bonnie screamed in pain before looking around her. "Did you get your answers?"

"I don't know."