Chapter 1

!!!!Warning!!!!!
This story has abuse, near eating disorders, nsfw, and down grading!

DO NOT READ IF THAT IS SOMETHING YOU DISLIKE!

either way, enjoy!

-Silver-

Asalora is my home town, a town of silence and peace. The rulers are my parents, Onyx the black hedgehog and Marble the white hedgehog. Onyx's eyes were red while Marbles was a beautiful green, their colors perfectly mixed into well me. But pushing their beauty aside, they weren't the same behind closed doors, that's for sure.

"Silver, you're supposed to be with your mentor studying." My mother nagged out, clearly unhappy. "We just finished the end of my science lessons, so he put me on break. Mom, I've been studying since 4 in the morning, It's about 8 pm now." I whined, utterly exhausted. "You just wish to talk to those pesky kids, so no. You are to return to your mentor and learn!" She yelled, causing me to jump. I moped back to my lessons, yawning as my eyes were heavy. I slumped into the seat, surprising my mentor. I explained as he sighed, but continued our lesson. This was normal, I'd study all day, eat when needed, sleep, then restart. My life was boring, I didn't see how people would want to be a prince. Once it was dinner time, I didn't bother going to the table. I simply grabbed an apple and went to my room. I was too tired and frankly didn't wanna talk to them at the moment, but I know they didn't care anyways. They never did, tell me it's tough love but I doubted it.

-Little silver-

I fell on the steps, sliding down every bump until I reached the end and rolled. I whined and sobbed in pain as I held my head. "What are you crying about now?!" My father screamed from another room, storming out to see what was wrong. I pointed at the stairs, unable to speak through my tears. "Quit your crying! It's just fucking stairs you fine!" He yelled, grabbing my arm to yank me up. He pulled me up the stairs, my legs dangled as they hit every step. I continued to sob till we got to the top where he yanked me to look at him. "I'll give you something to cry about if you don't shut up!" He roared, only making me cry more.

-Now silver-

I still looked at the stairs with that memory, questioning how I had angered him. I remember afterwards he gave me a hard slap and sent me straight to my room. My room held a lot of memories as well, twisting my stomach everytime I entered.

-Little silver-

"There's no such thing as monsters." My mother spoke sitting on one side of my bed. "Man up with you." My father growled from the other side. My father didn't dare scold him of my age, but simply stood up. "I know you agree Marble." He scowled. "He's only eight." she uttered, petting my quills to keep me calm. "And? He needs to learn to grow up!" He yelled at her, her head going down. He continued to scream until she eventually ushered they needed to go. He left before her, as she kissed my small forehead. I was holding back signs of fear, never liking when dad yelled. She stared at me for some time before leaving, cracking the door secretly to let extra light in.

-Now silver-

My mother was kind back then, but she never spoke up. Nowadays she's grown as bad as my father, most likely due to all the stress she undergoes. I know she wants the best for me, but what she does to do so is merely hurting me. My stomach growled before I got to my bed, making me whine. I finished the apple and headed back down, figuring it was about time I got actual food. Heading to the table my mother looked me up and down then sighed. "You look like shit." She spoke before I could even sit down. I nodded as I got myself a plate, knowing I can't leave the room until done. "When's the last time you took a soak? Your quills are getting darker. You're to do so after dinner immediately, I'll have them powdered and such as well." She ranted as I yawned. "Then again, no matter what I do you always look like a hideous peasant." She scowled, earning me to try and eat faster. "Seem's you finally lost some weight, bout time but now you are scuffing like a pig. Control your amount, you'll get plumpy again." She pointed her fork to me, gesturing at my body type. I slowed my eating, starting to think more and more about it. Was I really?

"You need to pay attention to tutoring too, you're getting dumber by the minute. I think I'll have it go till 12 from now on." She started earning my attention. "Isn't that 9 hours?" A servant asked, taking plates. "Actually more than 12." I corrected, knowing it was 4 am to 12 pm. "21 hours exactly." I added, my ears falling in realization. "Minus 3 hour for food, pig." My mom added, glaring me down. "Then it's 18 hours, if I do eat." I responded, pushing my barely eaten plate away. The servant pushed it back to me, gesturing to continue. "You need to eat, if you don't you won't get big and strong. You're only a teenager, you got more to grow." The servant pinched my cheek while she spoke. She was more motherly to me than my own mother, so I naturally smiled at her playful attitude.

My mother rolled her eyes, as I forced myself to eat more so as to not worry the servant. I finally got up after halfway, and tried to leave. "C'mere." My mother quickly jolted, making me have to turn and come back to her. "After your soak I wish you to come to my dressing room, I have some clothing I bought that I wish to get into your size." She explained as I nodded. The servant gestured to me to follow, to which I obliged of course. She took me to the bath house, beginning to strip me like always. "Your mother is blind, you are such a beautiful hedgehog. I'm honestly jealous of you." She began, pouring special mixes into the warm water. "I'd give anything to have such bright eyes, such a thin body, soft quills, fluffy fur, and so on." She ranted as I peered in the mirror. "You're just trying to make me feel better." I muttered, patting my waist and squeezing. She sighed, taking my hand and pulling me into the water. She scrubbed my quills while I just spaced out, thinking about everything wrong with myself.

Once finished, she helped dry me off and dress me. I learned not to try and do it myself, since she liked to do it for me. Taking me to my mothers dressing room, tensing my body ready for what she was going to say. She began to throw clothing onto me, measuring out then yanking off only to get to the next one. She zoomed through them, spinning me in every single one to see if it was my fit. "Tsk, this one brings out your fat legs." She commented yanking the clothing off once more. "Red is definitely not your color." Her comments went on and on, stabbing me with every word.

Once finished she began to play with my quills and face analyzing everything about me. "Your cheeks are too chubby, we'll find a way to fix that. Dress nicely tomorrow, we have meetings. I won't make you do tutoring since you won't have time. Ugh, those dark undereyes look hideous, I'll be doing makeup on you. You come back in here as soon as a servant comes to get you ya hear?" I nodded in response. Returning to my room, eager to get away. I stared out the window before heading off to sleep, watching the forest that surrounded the Asalora. I've always wanted to see within, there were most likely beautiful creatures hidden within. I grew tire of the usual farm animals and pets, nothing new was from them. I leaned on the windowsill, drifting off as I watched the trees gently sway in the cold nightly wind. I ventured off, not willing to fall asleep against it. Laying to rest within my bed, I snuggled under the covers as I continued to think of the many beings hidden within the darkness.