Chapter 4

He nuzzled into my neck, making chuffing noises catching me off guard. I'd never heard that sound before, especially from a hog. I squeaked when I felt his tongue go up my neck, clearly on purpose. "Buddy, I'm not an icecream." I quickly stated, lifting his head. He groaned, only to return to his neck nuzzles the minute I lost grip of his muzzle. I didn't much like the warm breath, it sent chills down my body. "I think you need rest." I finally spoke, lifting his muzzle once more. I pulled him to lay on the makeshift cloth as I went through the many little bags that collect over time. It's been 8 weeks of being in this cave so I had a lot of things at the ready by now. I grabbed some extra blankets and draped them over him, putting an extra pillow under his muzzle as he laid.

I got a rag and went to the tiny water fall to wetten it with cold water. He whimpered but refused to get up. I returned as soon as possible, ringing it out to be merely damp. I tried to put it on his head, but he swiped my hand making it roll across the cave. I jumped, not expecting this behavior. "Buddy?" I questioned, getting onto my knees to his level as I watched his face go under the blanket. Hearing a growl, I took it as a sign to back off. "Sorry buddy, but I don't know what's wrong... I really wish you could talk." I muttered the end, feeling bad. Maybe I misjudged what was wrong? He peaked out, his eyes narrowed at me.

He gave a look of betrayal, like I had broken a promise. "Buddy, are you mad?" I asked, moving closer to him once more at a slow pace. He snorted, as if giving me a confirmation. "I didn't mean to make you angry." I stated, reaching to where I once was again. I slowly lifted the blanket, watching his ruby eyes stare up to me. "You know I'd never mean to upset you. I love you buddy." His ears perked at my last words, his head jolting up. "That's right, I love you." I giggled, cupping his muzzle and giving him a kiss on the nose.

He loomed over me, putting his nose against mine while his tail wagged. I giggled, not even realizing my back was against the floor. His chuff's started again, yet again catching my attention. Before I could even figure it out, he was back at my neck running his tongue up it. "B-buddy, I thought I told you I'm not an ice cream treat." I added once again, his ruby eyes peering to me then back to his own movement.

"B-b-budd-EEEEE." My body jolted feeling his teeth clench down, but not enough to break the flesh. I squirmed a small bit, even though I was aware I wouldn't be able to escape his grasp. "Buddy quit that!" I squeaked out, fearing he was gonna bite harder. He stopped to peak back up, tilting his head.

He chuffed again as he buried into my chest fur, licking at it as my body shook. I went to scold him again but found my voice going out of my control, not forming full words. His claws teared at my clothing, being just careful enough to not scratch me. My hand's spazzed, finally giving up on fighting him. I ended up wrapping my arms around his neck, figuring there was no harm in what he planned. But boy was I wrong.

My mind clicked back before he could enter my cave, my hands bolting down as confusion filled his eyes. "U-uh you know that'll hurt me r-ri-right?" I wasn't going to deny him, I figured I wouldn't win. But damn me to hell if he thinks I'm not gonna have some control.

His ears fell, feeling bad as he whined. "Hey hey hey, it's alright just um.... Give me a minute a-alright?" I can't believe I was seriously about to do this. He grew confused, questioning what I was planning. I thought about what to do, I wasn't going to very well play with myself under a giant werehog was I? I bite my thumb planning, his face clearly impatient. "Ok ok, u-um, animals usually mate m-male to female.... I'm not fe-female so I can't um.... Make it na-naturally..... I guess the term would be... S-slippery?" I explained, his ears perking as if he actually knew that. "B-because of that.... You c-can tear me.... B-but If I use things li-like saliva, w-with enough I can let you." I continued, his mind clicking.

I jumped when I felt my legs lifted, having to adjust my body to even see what he was doing. "H-hey just what a-are you- nnnngh" I clasped my hands over my mouth as his tongue started it's work. Going right in, My voice lost control as my body spasmed, feeling the warm muscle swirl around.

I put my hand down, petting the top of his head. I accidentally pulled when he hit my good spots, immediately apologizing every time. His tail wagged as he swirled faster, soon purposefully hitting the spots as my back arched. "B-buddy I-I-I think it's en-enough." I struggled to get out, his ebony fur brushing against my legs with every movement he made. He pulled out his tongue, my breath relaxing as I took a minute to calm down. He sat up as if waiting for the next step, thinking there was more to do. Once my body calmed, I motioned him to come back to his original position, immediately gripping his upper arms fur fully bracing. "Now y-you may, but stay slow and gentle ok-okay?" I finally spoke, his ears going up with joy. He entered the cave with a new muscle, my body immediately regaining the electric pleasure that zoomed through me. I grabbed onto his hips, keeping him from thrusting yet. "J-just sit li-like this o-okay?" I requested this time, to my thankfulness he nodded. He laid his head on my chest fur, strangely making a purr. I accidently move a slight bit, hearing a pleasurable growl escape his lips. I began to pet his ears, rubbing them together as he continued his purrs. Time passed quickly, bucking my hips to give him the okay.

For a wild hog he was awfully tamed. His tail wagged as his claws grabbed my waist, immediately starting to thrust. Moans escaped as I let him do his work, surprisingly enjoying the feeling no matter how wrong this felt. He sure didn't listen, as he grew rougher making a slight pain ammensed the pleasure. I wanted to tell him easily, but the pleasure was just enough to break my ability to speak. He leaned just enough for me to bury into his shoulder fur. He lifted my hips up to hit better, pulling his fur and arching my back when he hit my ball of nerves. I listened to his pleasure filled growls, roaring next to my ear. He rammed into the spot, rolling my eyes back as I struggled to keep from drooling. My legs shaked as if I was hip deep in snow without pants. My legs squeezed his hips, his eyes moving down to watch as he entered and exited over and over. He began to lick at my chest fur, throwing my right over board as my body spiraled out of control with pleasure.

I was practically screaming, our noises making echoes in the cave. I felt as his muscle began twitching, growing faster inside as everything felt purr bliss. I began to move with him, catching on to his rhyme as his breath grew hotter. He chuffed more, moving his claws to my hips. My body jerked again as he yanked my hips to ram into his. I felt the warm liquid take over every inch, my arms wrapping around his neck instantly as I shaked.

He pulled out once finished, us both panting heavily from exhaustion. My eyes grew heavy, but I pulled him down to use him as my personal pillow. Being sure to kick the blanket over us, as I drifted to sleep.