( chapter eighteen )

warning: smut literally at the beginning of this chapter

warning: smut literally at the beginning of this chapter. it ends with they stay there for a minute in the aftershocks. it's pretty short lmao

( BIG, BRIGHT FUTURE )

EDITH WOKE UP, SNUG AGAINST STEVE'S SIDE, WARM AND FULL WITH THE AFFECTION... AND OTHER THINGS. A groan escaped from her mouth as she felt her sore muscles, knew she had bruises on her hips, love bites across her collarbones and chest, and her thigh was especially aching. She felt herself start to laugh at the thought of Steve between her thighs the night before, getting a little too happy with his nips to her inner thighs that he bit so hard on her left thigh that it had broke skin and was probably going to scar. Edith's pretty sure Steve was going to stop his ministrations, but Edith had made a noise she never had at the feeling and so Steve had lapped up the blood, planted a kiss to the wound, and continued. 

Above her, Steve looked down at her, the softest smile on his face as he asked, "What?" Edith looked back at him, noticed he had one arm wrapped around her, keeping her as close as possible, while the other one was reading a book she must've had on her shelf, given to her by Natasha. 

"You probably scarred my thigh," she told him and loved watching his face all the way down to his chest flood red with a blush. She shifted, and felt a moan slip from her mouth when she felt Steve inside her. It had felt right the night before to stay connected and Edith had been too tired after Steve had worked his way through as many rounds as his stamina could let him that she had fallen asleep as soon as they were done. 

Edith couldn't help herself, moved forward and started peppering her lips over his chest, a little sad the hickies she had sucked into his alabaster skin weren't still there, staining it with blossoms of red. Her lips made their way to one of his nipples, giving it some attention and hearing the whimper that escaped Steve as she lapped at it with her tongue before gently nibbling on it, before soothing it with her tongue again. 

"Edith," Steve panted above her, and she didn't know what he did with the book he was reading because his hands grabbed her face, tugging it up so that she could kiss him. It was a sloppy one, all tongue and no technique but Edith whimpered her own sounds into how mouth as she felt his hands move down her body, pinching and prodding at spots he knew would get a sound from her. His hands mapped out her skin, made her arch into him as Steve rolled them over so she was straddling his waist. There was a moment where the two of them just kissed, still sloppy and wet, before Steve was guiding his cock back to Edith's entrance and pushing it back in.

It was slow, this time, more about pleasuring each other than getting off. Steve's hands rested on her ass and gripped, pulling her cheeks apart squeezing as Edith moaned and grinded down on him. Their mouths never strayed far from each others and Edith loved the feeling of being close, connected, and loved by Steve. Even when he flipped them over, and pushed on the slight bulge that was in Edith's stomach from the new angle and the size of Steve, the pressure and Steve flicking telling her to rub herself as he bit into her collarbone again making her arch into him as she came. Steve kept going, Edith clenching around him to bring him closer and closer until she felt his warm come flood inside her.