Shack

When we get in the building we're all panting, I move the to far wall and lean my back against it. Soon Loki comes over and puts his arm against the wall, just to the right of me, with his arm above his, and my head. I look up to him for a moment, both of us taking deep breaths and find that I can't catch my breath. So I move to the other side of the building, toward Lady Loki. Soon she crosses the room toward Loki and places her hands on his neck. The two pause for a moment before Loki looks up, "what are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" Lady Loki plays innocent.

"You trying to enchant me?" Loki takes a deep breath, "it won't work."

"Why? Because you're a magician?" Lady Loki turns and walks away.

"No, because my mind is too strong."

Lady Loki then turns her focus on me and smirks, "but hers isn't." She walks up to me and places her hands on my cheeks, I hear a slight humming, but nothing else happens. "Why isn't it working?"

"I don't know," I shrug.

"Fine!" Lady Loki turns to Loki and draws a sword.

Loki sighs, "look. Are we really about to do this here? Again?"

"We'll what do you propose we do instead?"

"How about a truce?" Lady Loki scoffs at Loki's idea.

I place my hands in my hips, "listen, like it or not none of us are getting off this rock if we can't get that TemPad turned back on."

"Where do you have it hidden?!" Lady Loki snarls at Loki

"In my heart," Loki gestures to the left side of his chest.

"Well, then, I'll cut it out."

"Nice, very droll. Lovely. Okay, yes, I have the TemPad, but I'm not gonna get very far if you keep trying to kill me every thirty seconds."

"You're full of it because you need me to get that recharged. That's the only reason you saved either of us," Lady Loki gestures back and further between her and I.

Loki puts his hands on his hips, "maybe. Or we could slaughter each other here in this abandoned mining shack. What do you say?"

"Good for me," Lady Loki nods. She looks around for a second, "the plan you two interrupted was years in the making. Years!"

"Okay," Loki nods, "got it."

"And as soon as I turn that TemPad back on, I'm going straight back to the TVA to finish what I started."

"Good."

"I'll kill you then."

"Or I'll kill you."

"Why don't I just kill you both, right now?" I shrug.

Lady Loki scoffs and heads toward the door, "where are you going?"

Lady Loki stops, "there's power somewhere on this moon," she points up around, "we just need enough to travel through inter-dimensional time and space."

"Then what are we doing standing around?" I step up beside Lady Loki and get ready to head out.

When another meteor hits outside Loki jumps and looks around. Lady Loki and I look to each other and both roll our eyes, speaking in unison, "jeez."