Asgard

We get ready to leave, gathering all of our things before heading out to face Alioth. We make our way across the valley and soon find a place to stop so that everyone who isn't going to face Alioth can go their separate ways. We stop and watch the electric storm that is Alioth, with its purple lightening cracking across the sky and to the ground. "Okay," Mobius calls out over the echoing sound of thunder, "so what's our next move?"

"The TVA needs to be brought down. We don't know who created it or where they are, but that thing out there does," Sylvie points to Alioth. "When it hit me earlier, I linked to it. It was brief, but I caught a glimpse of something, and I think if I can get close enough to it, I can enchant it, and it's gonna take me to whoever's behind all of this."

Sylvie pulls out the TemPad we had used to get here and hands it to me. I look to the pad for a moment before shaking my head, "I'm staying."

"Kamaria, I don't even know if this is gonna work."

"I'm not leaving you," I shake my head, "you're my best friend."

I turn to hand the TemPad to Loki, but he shakes his head. "If you're staying, then I'm staying too."

"Loki, that's ridiculous."

"You go, I go."

I move to hand the TemPad to Mobius, as I do Child Loki calls out, "it's happening, guys. The branch will be right out there."

Mobius nods to me, once he's taken the TemPad, with a smirk, "I'll give your regards to Ranslayer."

"Oh, please do," Sylvie rolls her eyes a bit before smirking.

"You boys want a ticket out of here?" Mobius turns to Child and Classic Loki.

"What? No," Child Loki calls out, "we're staying here."

I turn back to him, "you better mean you're staying at the end of time. Because you are not staying to help us."

Child Loki nods and turns to Loki, "Loki, you're gonna need this on your journey." With a wave of his hand he makes a dagger appear and he hands it to Loki, "go on."

"Good luck," Classic Loki looks between the three of us, "I hope you find what you're looking for." With that Classic Loki, Child Loki and Croki begin to head off.

As they do, Mobius opens a Temporal Door, stopping beside Loki, "looks like you got away in the end."

Loki nods with a smile, "I always do. What will you do at the TVA?"

Mobius looks between Loki and I, "burn it to the ground. Thanks for the spark. I'll see you later, Loki, and do me a favor, watch out for Kamaria and good luck keeping up with her." Mobius extends a hand to Loki, but Loki shakes his head, hugging Mobius instead.

"Thank you my friend."

Mobius looks over to Sylvie and I, "you're my favorites." Once Loki let's him go, Mobius steps through the door and disappears, soon after the door does as well.

Loki, Sylvie and I begin to march off toward what could be our certain death, "when a branch appears, Alioth will focus on it. That's when I'll enchant it." We stop mere yards from the crazed storm.

Loki steps behind and between Sylvie and I, "what if we don't have time to wait for a branch?"

"We'll have to cause a distraction."

Loki then places his hand on my shoulder and I look back to him, "no." Loki nods, "no."

"Kamaria," Loki sighs, "it's the only chance you two will have. I have to." Loki then gives me a quick kiss before he runs off.

I watch him run, as if he thinks he'll be able to fight the cloud monster. I then hear Sylvie call out to me, "he'll be alright. He's smarter than he looks."

I feel helpless, unable to help Sylvie or Loki do anything really. I'm not sure what I was thinking staying here. I don't know what I thought I'd be able to do. Alioth begins to head right for Sylvie and I, the only thing we can do is hold the others hand as we watch him come for us. But before he does, there is a grand green light, distracting him, when I look over I see a giant almost golden city forming. While Alioth is distracted Sylvie and I run to Loki, "is that Asgard?" I look up to Loki, who nods, "it's beautiful."

"How is he doing that?" Sylvie calls out.

Loki shrugs, "I think we're stronger than we realize."

As we watch Sylvie takes my hand, "take Loki's hand."

"What are you doing?"

"We're gonna enchant it. Take Loki's hand."

I shake my head a bit confused, but take Loki's hand, "I don't know how to enchant anything," Loki protests.

"Yes, you do. Because we're the same!"

"I don't see how I'm any help here."

"You're going to serve as a bridge. Making us both stronger... with love." I look from Sylvie to Loki, and nod, before we start to walk forward. Soon the two grab a cloud stream from Alioth. I watch as they and Classic Loki struggle to fight against the monster in the sky. Soon the illusion of Asgard is swallowed by the cloud and so is Classic Loki, even as he tries to raise the city again. I tighten my grip on Loki and Sylvie, as I watch Alioth draw closer to us. As he does Loki and I huddle together a bit, but soon I feel a wave of energy flow through me. I hear Sylvie gasp before she speaks, "open your eyes."

When I open my eyes, the purple that had once consumed Alioth is now green. I gasp, happily, and turn to Loki who is just as amazed as I am. We take a moment to contain ourselves as we watch a gate way open in the clouds, before we begin to walk through it.