Fireworks

The train station isn't exactly lined with people, the line, which I'm sure used to go on forever, now doesn't even reach the end of the station plat. I'm sure many of those who had been waiting, simply gave up or accepted their fate, but the remaining occupants beg and impatiently wait to board what is their only chance at survival. There are guards watching and monitoring the people, trying to keep what little sense of peace there is. As we approach the line we hear many complaints and worries from those in line, but no one is being overly panicked or overly rude, given the circumstances. "Well, this looks fun," Loki sighs as we approach.

"But how do we get on board?" I look over the train, trying to think of anything that may help us get on the train. We can't exactly buy tickets seeing as how we have no money nor any forms of identification.

"I have an idea," Sylvie smirks.

Loki shakes his head, "we can't fight our way on to the train."

"Who said anything about fighting?"

"All your plans involve fighting."

"Not this one."

"Then what is your plan?" I look over to Sylvie, since Loki is walking between the two of us.

"I'm going to enchant a guard, have him lead us through the crowd, and if anyone gives us any trouble..."

"Make him start shooting?" Loki questions, "then what? Kill every guard and hijack the train?"

"Whether or not there's a fight is entirely up to them."

I take a deep breath and look back over the train and crowd of people, "it's actually not a bad idea."

"Thank you."

"We're going this one my way," Loki sighs again.

"Because that worked so well the last time, Mr. Diplomacy," I cross my arms.

"Just trust me," Loki smirks before placing a hand on Sylvie's shoulders as he moves behind her as the green lights that come with their powers washes over him. When he appears on the other side of Sylvie he is wearing the same suit as the guards. "How do I look?"

"Like someone with a shit plan," Sylvie rolls her eyes.

"It's a great plan."

"Hmm," Sylvie looks over to me, "one guard, two prisoners? Shit plan."

"No, one guard and one prisoners advocate."

"What?" I drop my chin down toward my chest.

"Just follow my lead," Loki grabs Sylvie's hands before shoving her forward and I follow closely behind.

The people begin to grow more and more frustrated with their wait and lack of progress getting on to the train, shouting as we walk up on to the platform. Once at the top of the steps a guard gestures for us to go ahead, "to Shuroo? This way, sir."

As we walk across the platform the people shout more, "they're only giving tickets out to the wealthy!" A woman shouts, scaried for her family's safety and her own. "What about us?" The rest of the shouts begin to overlap each other, but they arewords of discontent and panic.

The guard who is manning the door turns to us, having just let the couple before us on board. Loki tries to march his way onto the train, but the guard stops him, "whoa! Hey!"

Loki stops and straightens his back up a bit more than it normally is, since he always carries himself very confidently. "Taking this one to Shuroo."

"Okay. And the tickets?"

"Orders come from the top to get her on this train."

"Sir, this..." The guard turns to his superior, who is only a few feet away. But as soon as he takes his eyes off of her, Sylvie reaches forward and grabs his arm. Enchanting him like she had try to Loki and I.