Ch. 11, cuz im too lazy to spell it out.

"How the hell did you find me?" I asked the man before me harshly.

"You live here?" He asked at the same time.

"What do you want from me?" I whisper-asked while closing the door behind me.

"I came to sell boyscout items with my son." I looked down to see Logan smiling up at me.

"Hi!" He greeted hapily.

"Hello..." I hesitantly said back.

"What's your name?" Oh shit.... I can't lie to a little kid!

"Here's a deal.... I'll tell you my nickname, and you can call me by that, K?" He nodded his head eagerly. "Ok, you can call me Scotty."

"Cool!"

"Yeah! Ok, well my friends are inside you can go ask them to buy something. I bet they will!"

"Daddy? Can I go in?"

"Yeah, sure bud"

"Yes! Money, here-I-come!" Logan said sassily.

"Guys! Here is my good friend Logan! He's selling boyscout stuff!" I yelled back to my friends in the living room. They all responded by running down the hall as fast as they could. Only to end up in a big dog pile as soon as they turned the corner.

"Get your ass in here, nigga!" Said Hope followed by a comment from Demitri.

"Girl, you can't say that to a kid.... But that kid better hurry up cause thats Alex dude is taking forever to come."

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Christine yelled over everyone else. When every one looked at her weirdly she mumbled. "I forgot my money in my room...." Laughing was all that followed.

"Hey babe? Can you grab a pen while you get our wallets, please?" Ok, so maybe it's only me who has a problem with him.... occasionally. I don't have a problem sometimes but when he thinks he can boss me around because I am nice, it gets on my nerves.

"Hey, while they're doing that, do you mind if I talk to you real quick?" Jason whispered all of a sudden in my ear. I gave a nod, and followed him out of the threshold of the door onto the deck.

"So, um, care to explain why you left without telling anyone?" I shrugged in responce.

"Didn't think anyone would miss me." I said plainly.

"Didn't think- Why would no one miss you?" I shruged. "I mean, seriously? We took you in last night and not even a goodbye? Thank you? See you soon?" Then he paused before mumbling so low I don't think I was supposed to hear. "Not giving me your number."

"My number?" I said before I could stop myself. But I don't care. His face lit bright red and he started stuttering.

"Um-uh-umm-hahaha- well uh-" He cleared his throat. "Y-you weren- " He stops again, but this time he also looks around nervously and tugs at the neckline of his tee. "You know, uh, just to see if you got home alright and whatever. And- and if you, uh, had anymore problems." Jason looked back at me to see if I bought his lie. Of course I did!... note the sarcasm.

I just look at him with a blank face. "No"

"What do you mean no?" He said, puzzled.

"No, as in I don't believe you. You know, you are a terrible liar?"

His shoulders slump."Yeah, I've been told that a lot..." I chuckled at his reponce.

"You wanna come in and eat? Well, we have to wait for Alex, but eh. We can share steaks. They're huge anyway. I can also make some hamburgers if you guys perfer them."