Chapter Five

Hey every one! this is another short chapter.. I'm sorry! 

"Oh, look! We're here!" I exclamed cheerfully, "Lets go!"

"Hey don't change the subje-" He started, but (1) I was ignoring him, (2) I slammed  the door and ran to the front door of the house. I don't think I have ever wanted to go home more in MY ENTIRE LIFE. 

"Holy mother of ducks! How fast can you run?" he asked when he finally made it to the front door... He is like a zombie. So frickin' slow!

"Faster than you apparently. Jeez... you're slower than a zombie!"

"Actually... everyone is slower than a zombie, even a cheeta. Zombies do a slow stagger to fool people into thinking that they can't go that fast, but right when humans turn their backs... Boom! They pounce." Jackson said with a wide smile on his face, like he doesn't get too spout his wisdom that often.

"Wow.. impressive." if even possible, he grinned even wider. "Creeper and a nerd. Bravo... Are you going for pedophile next? ...Or just a kidnapper? Rapist, Maybe? I heard they put most of those behind bars in this town... It wouldn't hurt to put one more with them." Oh, how I love the mean effects of sarcasm!

"Haha, very funny." He said gruffly and rolled his eyes. "Well, obviously, you feel well enough to be rude, sarcastic, and just a plain arse chick bulldog."

..."Do you ever swear?'' I asked, generally curious.

"Oh, so you didn't deny that you are one." Jackson.

"Oh, I know I can be. Sad part is, I'm not even trying. If I was, you would need, like, mental help for what you'd hear. But you didn't answer my question." Me.

"You didn't answer mine." Jackson.

"What was yours?" Me.

"Name?" Jackson.

"Oh... I told you." Me.

"Oh, yeah? What was it?" Jackson.

I gave a little giggle and walked up to him. "Julia."

He looked surprized. Que evil laugh... "Julia.... That's your name...." he looked at me suspiously. "Wait.... What's your last name?"

"Roberts." Check-and-mate.  He groaned. 

"Seriously?" He asked, unbelieving.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Is that your real name, or are you playing me again?"

I mockingly put a hand over my heart, " You don't believe me? Talk about hurtful!" A smile crept on my face. What? You can only take so much of a hot person in shock before it becomes too cute to take.

"Are you ever going to tell me?" He asked in a low voice. Mystery man walked closer, until we were about six inches apart. Not even. Small smile played on his lips.

"Hmm... I did promise I would tell you didn't I?" Let's see how far we can go with this, shall we?