the day we're all waiting for

A little special something because i hit 3K! Thank youuu <33

Adrien stood in front of the mirror as he adjusted his suit. He couldn't keep the smile of his face. Nino came from behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder. Adrien looked at him and made Nino chuckle. "You really can't keep that smile of your face huh?" Nino said, smirking.

Adrien blushed and covered his face. "I have been dreaming of this day since i was 13." He said. Nino smiled and patted his back. "9 years later it's gonna happen, dude. You're gonna marry her!" He exclaimed. Adrien looked back at the mirror and bit his lip. "I can't wait." He whisperd

Meanwhile Mari just got into her dress. Marinette, Zoe and her mother stood behind her with tears in their eyes. "Girl, you look so beautiful!" Alya exclaimed, both hands on her face. Mari sniffled. "Don't make me cry. Juleka did such a good job with my make up!" She exclaimed, giggeling as she shed away a tear. Sabine came from behind her and put both her hands on her shoulder. "I'm so proud of you, sweetie. You and Adrien are perfect for each other!" She said.

Marinette turned around and gave her a hug. "Thank you, Maman" she whisperd. Sabine pulled away and cupped her cheek. Suddenly the door opened and Alix looked inside. "Hey uhm everyone is ready and waiting for you, M" She announced, giving her a wink. Marinette took a deep breath and looked at her girls. Alya reached out, grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "Good luck, sweetie. Go get your soulmate" She said. Marinette smiled at her. "Thank you" She whisperd before letting go and exiting the changing room.

In the hall, her father was waiting for her before the closed doors. He smiled at her and locked their arms. "You ready, sweetheart?" He asked. She nodded and smiled. "Thank you for everything. I love you, papa" She whisperd. He kissed her forehead as the doors opened. Her bridemaids went ahead before she and her dad followed.

The chapel was full with people she loved but at the end of it stood the one she loved the most. Their eyes met and smiles appeared on her face. Adrien got tears in his eyes as he saw the love of his life walk towards him. "You good, dude?" Nino asked him from behind him. Adrien sighed. "She looks so beautiful." He whisper back. Nino chuckeld. "I got your back, bro" He whisperd.

Marinette and her father reached the altar. Tom turned to his daughter and kissed her cheek. She smiled as he gave her to her soon to be husband. "Take care of her." Tom whisperd to him. Adrien grabbed both her hands. "Always." He responded. Tom smiled before he took place next to Sabine.

"Wow, you look. wow i-" He said, totally lovestruck. She giggeld as she whipped away one of his tears. "Don't cry. You know i'll cry too." She sniffled. He chuckeld and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. They turned to Max. He has been legally ordained so he could marry them. They didn't feel like a stranger doing it.

Max said all kind of really beautiful words until it was time to exchange their vows wich they wrote themself.

Adrien took a deep breath before he started. "Before i met you, my life was pretty dark and boring. I always felt like something was missing and then there was you." He began. Mari smiled and sniffled. "You came into my life and made everything colorful. Your smile made my day and it made me feel like everything's alright and there's nothing to worry about. I never realized what i did to get so lucky to have you in my life and every day i fall in love with you even more. I mean you're so amazing. Look at you! You made your gorgeous dress yourself! I still remember the night i realized i was in love with you. I kept staring at the wall as a lovesick idiot just thinking about spending the rest of my life with you, having kids with you. I'm 100 procent sure that you are the one i wanna do that with. We had a lot of obstacles in our life and sometimes it was hard but in the end i'll aways find you and fight for you. It's you and me against the world, m'lady." He whisperd the last part.