The journey

Requested by BabyKawaii_J 
Thank you for your request! I hope you like it! <3 

 Marinette stared in shock at the positive pregnancy test in front of her. Tears appeared in her eyes and she covered her mouth with her hand with a huge smile underneath. She couldn't believe it. She was really pregnant. 

It's been a little more than a year since she and Adrien got married. She knew Adrien loved to have kids and that he couldn't wait but she had told him she wanted to focus more on her career and their growing business. 

But right now she didn't care. She and Adrien were gonna have a baby and she was so excited. Marinette held the pregnancy test to her chest and smiled into the mirror before wiping away her tears. She only needed the find a cute way to tell her husband. 

°

Marinette was in the kitchen preparing dinner, Adrien's favorite when he entered the front door. "Honey, I'm home!" He exclaimed as he threw his coat on his spot and Marinette could hear his chuckle right after he said that sentence. He always did that. 

She slightly laughed when he came over to her and sneaked an arm around her waist and kissed her temple. "Hey, princess." He greeted as he sneaked a finger under her chin to turn her head to him so he could place a kiss on her lips. She smiled in the kiss. "Hey, Chaton. How was work?" She asked after they let go. He poured two glasses of red wine and gave her one. "It was alright. I just missed my favorite designer there." He whispered and winked. She smiled. "Tomorrow I'm going with you, kitty." She answered him. He kissed her cheek and snuggled into her neck. "Good." He whispered. 

Marinette served dinner and they both took place at the table. They enjoyed their food until Adrien noticed something suspicious. "Babe, why aren't you drinking? You okay?" He asked, reaching out for her hand. She bit her lip and stroke his hand with her thumb. "Yeah yeah I'm fine. It's just-" She tried to come up with a quick lie as Adrien raised an eyebrow. Marinette sighed in defeat. 

She put her hair behind her ear and looked up at him with a huge smile. "Look at the coffee table." She told him and he listened. He looked amused as he saw a black box with a cute white bow. "What's that?" He asked, smiling. She matched his smile. "Go look inside." She said. 

He stood up and walked over before he gently opened it. He frowned until he let out a gasp as he realized what was inside. Her positive pregnancy test.  He looked up at her with tears in his eyes. "Is this yours?" He exclaimed. She laughed and nodded. "Of course." She replied. He ran over to her and picked to swing her around. She laughed as she felt his tears on her neck. He carefully put her down before he peppered her face with kisses. Then he fall down on his knees so he was face to face with her stomach. He placed both his hands on it and gave it a light. "I'm gonna spoil and love you so so much." He whispered. 

Marinette looked down at the sight with tears in her eyes before running a hand through his hair. He got back up to grab her face and kiss her passionately. They shared a huge smile after they pulled away. "We're gonna have a baby." He whispered. She hummed. "Yeah. We're gonna be parents." She whispered back. 

°

It was a month later since Adrien found out his beautiful wife was pregnant. It was a Saturday morning and he was off for work today and he was really glad. Marinette is been working at home more since her pregnancy and Adrien really misses having her at the office. Mostly because she had been really nauseous and he hated not being there for her. 

He opened his eyes and enjoyed the peaceful silence. Suddenly he felt someone move beside him and quickly got up. He looked over and just saw his lady running to the bathroom. He got out of bed and followed behind her. He saw her bending over the toilet. He quickly took her hair in his hands and rubbed her back.