Home early

inspired by the wonderful story by Malauu_Ladynoir and Mystic_Raven20. It's called "Just 'sext'ing" on oa3. You should really check it out, it's amazing.

Adrien took another sip of her beer as he stood alongside his best friend. It was Kim's turn and he had already aimed two balls in the pocket so his ego was as big as ever. Adrien looked at Nino and they rolled their eyes at the same time.

He hoped that Kim won't keep them there all night long. Don't get him wrong, he loved hanging out with his friends but he would much rather be at home right now with his lady.

Just at that moment he felt a vibration and checked his phone.

His heart absolutely melted

His heart absolutely melted. He really thought he couldn't fall in love with her more but he just did.

He smiled as he sent her back and only a couple of seconds later, he got a response.

"Agreste! Stop texting your wife and come play!" Kim exclaimed, laughing. Adrien put his phone back and grabbed the stick again. "She's not my wife, Kim." He answered. "Well not yet." He mumbled but only to himself. He aimed for the white ball and accidentally pushed it into the pocket. He gave Kim an apologizing smile as he handed back the stick. "Sorry dude." He quickly said and walked back to his spot next to Nino.

Adrien let out a big sigh before speaking up. "I think I'm going home." He said. "Oh c'mon! It's still early!" Max tried but Adrien shook his head. "I have an early meeting tomorrow with my father." He explained but he saw the expressions on his friend's face, telling him that they knew he just wanted to go home and see Marinette. He told his friends goodbye before he went outside. The driver he had asked to come to pick him up was there right on time so he could enter the car.

He decided to not let Marinette know he was already on his way home and just surprise her. Did he feel bad for leaving the guys so early? Yes, maybe a little. Was he glad he was going to be back home soon? Also yes.

The drive home didn't take long and soon the car came to a stop. Adrien thanked his driver, gave him a tip, and got out of the car. He walked inside and took the elevator up to their apartment. He took out his keys and quietly put them inside the lock, careful not to be heard too much. He opened the door and after he closed it behind him, he continued his way into their home.

He walked into the living room and saw that tv was still on so she was still here. There was a big chance she had fallen asleep in front of the tv before she got to the bedroom. He walked a little further and saw his girlfriend peacefully asleep. She was covered by a blanket and was snoring very lightly.

He smiled at her before silently walking over there. His hand reached for her hair as gently carresed it. He bend his knees down to her eye level and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Wake up, love. You need to get in your bed." He whisperd. Marinette started moving around and opened her eyes. She blinked a couple of times before she started smiling as she saw him. "Chaton, you're home." She said.

Adrien nodded and slipped his hand underneath her knees before picking her up, bridal style. "Let's get you to bed." he whisperd as he started carrying her upstairs. Marinette learned her head against his chest. "How late is it?" She mumbled. Adrien walked into their room and gently placed her on their bed. "Almost 11" he told her, grabbing the blanket and covering her body with it.

Marinette opened her eyes again and looked at him. "You're home so early." Adrien chuckled and kissed her nose as he hummed. "yeah, i missed you." He replied her making her giggle. "You're cute."

Adrien placed his lips on her cheek and blew a raspberry. "You're even cuter." He told her, making her laugh. "You'll join me?" She asked as she got comfortable underneath the covers.  He quicky got rid of his pants and his shirt before he put them on a hanger.

He got in bed next to her and embraced her into his arms. Marinette nuzzled her head on his chest and reached up to place a kiss on his jaw. "Goodnight, kitty cat" She mumbled. Adrien placed a kiss on her head. "Goodnight, my princess."

This is barely anything but it's something i can give you guys while i'm writing my ladynoir july book. Hope you enjoyed it anyway ;)<3

Word count: 803