Family sunday

Since everyone enjoyed the family one shots, here's more :)

It was sunday morning and our two love birds still layed in bed. Their legs were interwined and her head layed on his chest as he stroke her hair in his sleep. Marinette slowly opened her eyes as the sun hit her face. She wore a smile on her face as she listened to the birds outside. 

She slowly looked up at her husband and stroke her finger softly against his jaw. She sighed as she looked at his perfect face. His hair soft and fluffy, light freckles on his cheeks and nose. She couldn't blame those fangirls. He's gorgeous. She really felt like the most luckiest girl in the world. 

She enjoyed the silence in peace until she heard soft cries coming from down the hall. She sighed and got up until she felt her husband move beside her. She turned to him and placed a kiss on his cheek before he could open his eyes. "I got him." She whisperd and got out of bed towards Hugo's room. She opened the door and saw Hugo standing up in his crib. "Hi baby!" She exclaimed. Hugo smiled at her and held his arms out for her. 

Marinette picked him up and placed a kiss on his head. 'm-mommy" he mumbled. Mari smiled and brought him downstairs. "Yes sweetie, mommy is here." As she was at the kitchen she placed him in his chair and started making food. She made some eggs and gave Hugo his bottle with milk. He was already big enough to drink himself. 

As Marinette finished the eggs and Hugo played with a toy, the two blonds came running downstairs. "Oh no! I lost!" Adrien exclaimed as 6 year old Emma cheered in vicory. Marinette laughed and shook her head. "C'mon you two, breakfast is ready." She told them. 

Adrien helped Emma into her seat as Marinette placed the food on the table. He slung his arm around her waist and kissed her neck up to her cheek. "Goodmorning, m'lady." He whisperd into her ear. She hummed and leaned her head against his. "Goodmorning, love." She replied and turned her head to kiss him. She quickly pulled away making him pout. The family sat down at the table and ate their breakfast. 

"When do we have to be at Alya and Nino?" Adrien asked her as he cleaned the table. "11 AM." Marinette told him. Adrien swallowed the rest of his juice and looked at the time on his watch. "Then i think it's time to get ready. I'll go get the kids ready." He said and placed a kiss on her head before going with the kids upstairs to the bathroom. 

As everything was cleaned up, she went upstairs too. Adrien was just leaving the bathroom with two kids in his arms. She smiled at them and stood on her toes to kiss him. "I'll hurry." She told him. He gave her a loving look and shook his head. "Take your time, princess. I'll put these two in front of tv in our room." He said and gave her a wink.  

A while later, Adrien opened the bathroom door.  Marinette stood in front of the mirror and applied some lipstick. He leaned against the doorway and smiled, looking her up and down. She was hands down the most beautiful woman on the world. Her beautiful long hair wich he would love to ran his hand trough, her pretty face with her adorable freckles and her gorgeous eyes wich he could stare into all day.  She was not only beautiful but also the sweetest and an amazing  mother to Hugo and Emma. 

She closed her lipstick and turned around to lean against the sink. "What are you staring at, hot stuff?" She asked, smirking. He smirked back and walked towards her. "My beautiful wife." He said. She giggeld and placed her hands on his shoulder before reaching up to kiss him. He hummed and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. 

Marinette slowly pulled away from the kiss. "Where are the kids?" She asked. Adrien pointed with his head to their bedroom where the kids were sitting next to each other, focused on the screen. She smiled at them before looking back at her husband. She pulled him down for another kiss. 

"Mmm bug, we really have to go." He mumbled against her lips. She pulled away and licked her lips. "Yeah i know." She said and walked to the kids. "C'mon guys, auntie Alya and uncle Nino are waiting for us." She exclaimed. Emma jumped of the bed, excited as Marinette picked up Hugo. 

The family went downstairs and got their coats before they left the house and got into their car. After the kids were in their seat, the car started. Adrien looked over at her and grabbed a hold of her hand. She smiled and rubbed the back of his hand with her thumb. Adrien smiled and fixed his eyes on the road again, not letting go of her hand. 

They arrived at Nino and Alya's place a couple minutes later. They all got out and entered the house. "We're here!" Marinette exclaimed as Emma ran to Liam. He was a 2 years younger but they came along really well. Marinette looked at the two with an adored face before hugging her bestfriend. "Hey Al!" She said. "Hey girl. Oh i missed you." Alya said. Marinette pulled away and gave her a sad smile. "Me too but Hugo has been sleeping really bad lately and with the spring collection coming up, it's been really busy at work." She explained. 

Alya gave her a smiled. "No it's okay girl. I understand." She told her. The two girl chatted togheter as they joined their husbands on the couch in the living room. The kids started playing togheter. 

Nino filled four glasses with wine and gave everyone one until he came to Mari. She shook her head and smiled. "No thank you. I- uhm i'm driving later." She explained as Nino raised an eyebrow. Alya snorted. "You sure you're not pregnant?" Alya asked, jokingly. 

Marinette laughed nervously and shook her head as Adrien and Alya's mouth fell open. "W-wait are yo-" Marinette cut them off. "No!" She exclaimed. Alya smirked and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Mari, love, you know you can't lie." She told her. 

Mari bit her lip and looked at her husband. "I wanted to tell you tomorrow night. I'm sorry!" She said to him. Adrien smiled and got tears in his eyes. "Are you for real?" She nodded and laughed. He placed his hand on her face and kissed her deeply before he wrapped his arms around her. She laughed and hugged him back as she saw Alya behind them, holding her phone and squealing excited. She pulled away and kissed his head before Alya also wrapped her into a hug. 

After a lot of congrats went around, everyone calmed down a little and Marinette sat next to her husband and held his hand. "Number three is on the way." He whisperd, laughing. She giggeld. "Mhm." She hummed. She was about to kiss him when Emma called for them. "Mommy, daddy? What's happening?" The little girl asked confused. Marinette smiled at her and ruffled her hair. 

"Well you might be getting a new sibling." Marinette told her. Emma gasped. "Oohh i hope it's a girl." She simply answered before going back to Liam. Mari and Adrien looked at each other and laughed. "I love you." He said as he kissed her nose. She smiled. "And i love you" she answered. 

A little announcement! 
Tomorrow i'm going to Portugal so i won't be able to update a lot bcs i'm not taking my laptop with me and i don't like to write on my phone. There is something in my drafts i can might publish but i will absolutly update 'twitter au' :))

Ideas are still welcome! 

Leave a comment or vote if you liked it <3

Word count: 1352