Maffia au

The person who requested this will defenitly know this is for her. I love you, bestie <3 Here's your maffia au. I know you were looking forward to this ;)

Marinette sat outside on her chair, wearing her bikini and sunglasses as she enjoyed the sun. Adrien had just bought a new house for both of them. It was a huge mansion with a beautiful garden and a big pool. 

Suddenly Mari felt a hand go around her throath and kisses on her neck. "Hey beautiful." a voice whisperd into her ear with a deep voice wich made her have shivers over her whole body. She smiled and took off her sunglasses as she turned around. "Hi" she whisperd back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Adrien placed a hand behind her head and smashed his lips against hers. 

She gasped and moaned into his mouth as he smirked. She sat on her knees on the chair to reach him better.  Adrien pulled away and licked his lips. He looked behind and saw that his best friend was still standing there with a package in his hand. Adrien laughed. "Just leave it there. You can go dude." He said. Nino chuckeld and left the package on the table before leaving towards the door. Mari giggeld and waved goodbye to Nino as she left kisses on Adrien's jaw. "Say hi to Alya!" She yelled after him. He stook up his thumbs before leaving the mansion. 

Adrien slipped his hands to her ass and pulled her closer. She smiled and put her hands on his chest. "So what's that? Drugs again?" She asked, signalling to the package on the table. Adrien chuckeld into her ear before kissing it. "Yeah but we're selling it." He told her. She hummed, understanding. She kissed his cheek, his nose before his lips. Adrien grinned and picked her up off the chair. She laughed and wrapped her legs around his waist. 

He carried her inside as she kissed him passionately. She pulled away and slipped a hand in his hair. "Can i come with you tomorrow?" She asked, pouting. He gave her a sad smile and put her down on the couch. "Baby, you know that's dangerous. I don't want anything to happen to you." He said kissing her head. She crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I'm a big girl. I can handle myself." She said, holding up her chin proudly. He laughed and slipped his finger underneath it. "I know, love but these people would do anything to get revenge on me. That means including hurting you." He explained as he sat down next to her. 

She traced his jaw and collarbone with her finger. "I understand but i don't like to sit here alone all day." She explained. He undid her hair out of her ponytail and kissed her tiny nose wich made her smile. "You can go shopping tomorrow" He suggested. Mari stood up and rolled her eyes. "You can't just push money into my hands and expect from me to shut up and be good, Adrien."  She said and walked towards the kitchen. He followed her and sighed. "Alright, you can come." He finally answered

She looked up and smiled big. "Really?" She asked, excited. He couldn't help but smile. "Yeah but!" he said, holding his finger up. "You stay the whole day with me or with one my guys. Okay?" He told her. She nodded before kissing him. He smirked against her lips before he picked her up and went to their bedroom while carrying the girl, who was by now laughing.

The next morning, Marinette woke as she felt the hands rubbing her thighs. Her eyes fluttered open as two lips layed kisses on her cheek. She smiled as Adrien kissed her gently. "Hi." She whisperd after they had pulled away. "Goodmorning my love." He whisperd back and kissed her forehead. "C'mon, princess. We have to leave soon." He told her and put on the rest of his clothes. She nodded and rubbed her eyes. "Okay" She mumbled as she slipped out of bed. Adrien leaned his head to the side, chuckeling as he watched her waggeling to the bathroom. 

Later Marinette came downstairs, ready to leave. Adrien looked at her with wide eyes. He swallowed hard. "Damn you look hot." He whisperd. She giggeld and walked towards him, her heels clicking on the floor. She wore black pants and a very revealing top with a black small blazer and a gucci belt.