panick attack

Idk why but i see Mari as a girl who might has these a lot. I just got this idea and well enjoy it's not so long but whatever :)

I don't have anxiety ( i think) but i have had a couple of panick attacks and they're not fun. 

TW: panic attacks

Today has been a busy day for Mari. She had two big tests, an akuma to fight and she had to finish a poster for Jagged Stone. The fact that Lila was back in school spreading rumors didn't help at all. 

Her and Alya were now on their way to their next class and luckly their last. Marinette was already breathing faster than she was suposed to and it didn't help when Chloe walked to them. "Mari!!" She exclaimed. The bluenette looked up at her blond friend. "What's up Chlo?" She asked, trying to act as normal as possible. Only her boyfriend knew she had a lot of panick attacks and she wanted to keep it like that. "Lila just told a group that you were using Adrien just for money." She said. Mari crossed her arms. "Well that's not the first time anyone said that." She said. Chloe sighed. "I know but..." Chloe spook further but Mari interuppted her. "Chlo, not today please. I'm just gonna ignore it." She said, acting cool. Chloe smiled and nodded. "I understand." She said and let it go. The three went to their next class. 

They were the only three from their normal class in the lesson plus Lila. At the end of the class, the teacher gave back a test they did last week. Marinette sighed when she got her test back. (I have no idea how they count up the points in class in France but i'm just gonna use how they use it here in Belgium:)) 

She had a 7/20. Failed again. 

Whole class she heard Lila and her squad gossiping about her, whispering things to each other and giggeling. "Ignore them. they're not worth it M." Alya whisperd. Mari gave her bestfriend a weak smile. 

When the trio left the class, Alya noticed her bestfriend. "Oh my god Marinette! Are you okay?" She aske, grabbing the girls shoulders. Chloe looked too in concern. Marinette shake her head as she had a harder time breathing by the moment. "It think she's having a panick attack." Chloe said scared. Alya nodded and tried to calm her down. "Girl. Look at me. Take deep breaths okay." She said in a sweet and gentle tone but it didn't help. "Shit we have to do something. "Alya exclaimed. "She isn't calming down." 

"I'll get Adrikins." Chloe exclaimed. Alya nodded and Chloe ran off the find Adrien while Alya tried calming Mari down. 

Nino, Adrien and Kim left class laughing as a worried Chloe ran to them. "Adrien!!" She exclaimed. The three looked up. "Chlo? What's wrong?" Adrien asked confused"Marinette is having a panick attack. She isn't calming down." She said fast. Adrien's face fell. "Shit. Where is she?" He asked. Chloe ran with the three following not far behind. 

As they arrived, Adrien threw off his backpack and immediatly grabbed his girlfriend's face. "Princess. It's me. Calm down okay. Everything is alright. Just breath." He said stroking her face. Mari's breaths became slower and after a moment she was calm. She threw herself to him and cried on his shoulder. He stroke her back while whispering sweet things into her ear. "It's alright baby. It's over." 

A while later Mari was calm and the two pulled away. "What happend?" He asked. "It just was to much." She whisperd and wiped away a tear. He whiped them away and kissed her forehead. "Thank god! I almost had a panick attack on my own." Alya exclaimed with a little laugh and hugged Mari. She smiled and hugged back. They pulled away as a voice came between it. "I've had a lot of attacks on my own too. Mines are worse than yours. You're just doing it for attention." Lila said with her 'sweet voice", her squad behind her. 

Alya huffed loudly. "I have had enough from you." She said and slapped Lila hard on her face. The brunette let out a squeal from pain and grabbed her face with her hand. She than ran of crying. Alya laughed. Nino slung an arm around her shoulder. "That's my girl!" He exclaimed and the couple high-fived. Mari chuckeld and smiled. "Thanks Alya!" She said. "No worries girl. No one hurts my bestie." She said smiling. Adrien turned to his girl. "Are you really okay?" He asked, smiling. She nodded. "I'm fine kitty." She said. He sighed and kissed her cheek. They both stood up but their hands still interwined. "C'mon let's go home" He said. She nodded. They said goodbye to their friend and headed towards the bakery for a long night of cuddles and kisses. 

I hoped you guys liked it! I'm again going to school so i hope my uploads will still be regularly. 

I got a lot of requests and i'll sure try to do them all, if i find an idea. 

Leave a vote or comment if you liked it! 

Have a great night/day :) <3

Word count: 874