Double date

This is pre-reveal btw

After a lot of painful years, Adrien had finally asked out Marinette. Well sort of....

Adrien knew Alya and Nino were gonna watch the new movie and when he tried to ask Mari on an ice cream date, he chickened out and asked her if she wanted to join Nino and Alya with him. Adrien was really nervous but knowing that his bestfriend was gonna be there, relaxed him a bit. 

Adrien was in his room getting ready when someone knocked on the door. "Come in" He exclaimed. Nino opened the door and walked in. "Hey man. How you doing?" He asked. Adrien let out a deep breath and straightend his shirt with his hands. "Nervous." He answered truthfully. 

Nino shook his head and chuckeld. "Dude you have nothing to be nervous for." Nino said. Adrien looked at him as Nino grabbed his shoulders. "Mari likes you a lot. Everything will alright" 

Adrien smiled. "Thanks dude. I needed that." He said with a grateful smile. Nino patted him on the back. "Let's go. Girls don't like waiting." He joked and the two boys left the room to pick up their ladies.   

They arrived the cinema where they agreed to meet the girls who were waiting at the entrance. When Adrien saw Mari, he swore his heart skipped a beat. She looked absolutly gorgeous. She wore a cute pink dress and had let her hair down. If he wasn't in love with her before he would have been now. 

He walked towards her until they were in front of each other. "Hi." Marinette greeted, putting a piece of her hair behind her ear. Adrien smiled at her. "Hey. I- you look beautiful." He said causing her to blush. "Thank you." She responded. Before things could get akward, Nino and Alya interuppted. 

"C'mon guys. Let's go. The movie is about to begin." Alya announced. Adrien gently grabbed a hold of Mari's hand as they all walked in togheter. The girls didn't notice nino giving Adrien a subtle thumbs up. They paid for their tickets. Well actually Adrien paid for them all because he's the only one who's not broke. 

They went to their seats and sat down. Alya and Nino sat next to each other and Adrien and Mari just next to them. They were just in time because not one minutes later, the lights dimmed and the movie started. 

Marinette and Adrien sat nervously next to each other. Adrien wanted to hold her hand so bad but he didn't want to scare her away. In the middle of the movie, Adrien heard weird sounds from beside him. He looked beside him and saw is best friend and Alya sucking each others face off. He cringed a little and heard Mari laugh softly beside him. He looked at her and laughed with her.  

"Are they always like this?" He whisperd. She giggeld. "Either that or fighting" She replied. Adrien chuckeld lightly and Marinette focused her eyes on the screen again. Adrien's eyes didn't tho.  He kept looking towards her and his hand started moving. 

'Oh my god i'm a really doing this?' He thought. As he sneaked his hand to hers. He gently grabbed a hold of it, waiting for her reaction. Her mouth fall open and she looked back at him. She softly smiled before interwining their fingers. Both of them, focused on the movie again, not letting go of each others hand. 

An hour later, the movie came to an end. Marinette pulled her hand back, not Adrien's liking, and stood up. The squad walked out of the cinema. "So what's our plan now?" Alya asked, her and Nino holding hands. "Ice cream?" Her boyfriend suggested. Everyone agreed and started walking towards the bridge were you Andre was. 

Andre was as always happy to see them. "Aah there! My favorite lovers!" He exclaimed, before he gave them their ice cream. Marinette blushed deep red as she noticed Adrien's colors in her ice cream. She took a deep breath to calm down as the group started a small walk. 

A little while later, they noticed their parents were already waiting for them, so they seperated to their house. Except Adrien. 

"I'll walk with you." He said to Mari. Marinette raised an eyebrow. "Don't you have to go the other way?" She asked. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah but i would be a terrible date if i didn't escort my date home." He said before shooting her a smooth wink. Marinette blushed and laughed. "Thanks." She replied softly. They walked towards the bakery, side to side until they reached the door. 

Adrien turned to her. "Did you have a great time?" He asked. She nodded. "Yeah i really did. Thank you." Adrien sighed in relief before looking down and playing with his ring nervous. "Would you maybe like to go out again this weekend? Just the two of us?" He asked. Mari stood a little in shock before she realized she had to answer. "OH YEAH! I-i mean y-yeah i'd love to." She answered. He gave her a loving smile before leaning down to kiss her cheek. "Can't wait. Goodnight, beautiful." He whisperd. She blushed fiercly and bit her lip. "Me neither." She answered and reached for the door. "Goodnight, Adrien." She greeted before entering the bakery and closing the door behind her. Knowing she was safe and home, he left too with a huge dorky smile on his face. 

Yup i'm still alive! Sorry i didn't finish this sooner but i had a lot of school work and i didn't have much time. I also hurted my knee and yea drama drama

I'm also kinda stuck in my other books i can't really get any ideas :(

Hope you guys liked it <3

Love, Alissa x

Word count: 968