𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐔𝐏. The girl had another job interview today, groaning the girl got up and turned it off. Interviews didn't make the girl nervous anymore, she'd been through too many to feel anxious. Today was different though, she was going to Move Entertainment her ex's father's job meaning she may even have to see him there, but she couldn't afford to lose this opportunity she needed to pay her bills.

"They must've forgotten about me anyways" the girl said to herself trying to make herself feel a bit better about the situation. walking over to her small dresser the girl picked out the outfit she saved for special interviews. A black blazer white shirt and trousers, she head to the bathroom to get dressed. 

The girl didn't bother to have breakfast since she was running late. Sooyoung speed walked as fast as she could not bothering the weird looks she was getting. Thanks to her bad luck the ravenette bumped into someone causing her to fall back and her bag to fall in the road. 

"Excuse me you need to look where you're going" the man looked at her as she was examining her chapped hands. 

"I'm really sorry I was in a rush." the girl looked up and saw the person she dreaded to see Lee Suho. Her lips were slightly parted as the man looked at her in confusion. 

"Uh Lady?" he said breaking her out of her shock. Bowing the girl got up and dusted her trousers and realised her bag had fallen into the road.

"Oh no" the girl cursed and picked it up before running away again.

"What the hell?" The boy looked at her disappearing figure. "She looked familiar though..." he thought for a while but gave up because he wasn't reminded of anyone that looked like the person that had bumped into him. 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒. Sooyoung sat down on a chair and looked through her papers trying her best to ignore the scene that happened earlier, but every time she tried it bothered her more. Sighing the girl took out an anxiety pill in attempts to calm her pounding heart. 

"Alright everyone you can start heading over to the interview room when your number gets called." A woman said to everyone as the ravenette checked her number. 

An hour had passed and her number as finally called, pulling herself together the girl knocked on the door and walked in and saw a man sitting there ready to do her interview. She bowed to him and sat down "Hello sir I'm Min Sooyoung and I'm here to apply for the Secretary position." she shook his hand and gave him her forms. 

The interview went smoother than usual this company was more open minded about their staff than the normal companies were which made her a bit relieved. Smiling the girl decided to treat herself for some coffee. She entered her favourite café with a smile on her face greeting the owner ordering herself a glass of iced mocha. She looked out the window smiling, her life had been extremely toxic and terrible but in the end this simple life suited her better than the life she lived 6 years ago. 

"Couldn't you just get him to like you?" her angry mother said to Sooyoung.

"I'm sorry he just said he fell out of love and there was nothing I could do about it." the girl argued.

They had been arguing over the fact that Suho had dumped her because he "fell out of love".

"Just get out of our house. We needed you to seduce him so we could get some shares of that company and increase our business! Your useless!! From now on don't consider us your parents" her father dragged her out of the house leaving her there powerless. 

The memories were vile and sickening but she tried her best to ignore them. She sipped on her drink watching the people walk by, someone touched her shoulder startling the ravenette she looked back and saw a familiar warm smile. The smile of none other than her best friend Kang Soojin. 

"Oh my god it can't be! Kang Soojin!! I missed you so much!!" the girl engulfed her old best friend.

"I've been looking for you everywhere. Where did you go?  Why did you leave the trio?" the taller girl bombarded Sooyoung with questions.

"Oh my Kang Soo calm down! I'll tell you the whole story." and here began their three hour rant session about life.

"I feel so sorry for you, you deserve better." the older girl caressed the ravenette hand.

"It's all fine I mean I think the simple life suits me better than riches, but the thing is I actually loved Suho and when her dumped me my world stopped. Speaking of Suho I bumped into him this morning, it's a good thing he doesn't recognise me." Sooyoung said.

"Do you want to come to our gathering? I'm sure Sooah, Seojun and the rest would love to meet you again." Soojin said to the girl. 

"No it's fine Soojin I don't think it's appropriate for me to be there." the ravenette denied.

"Sooyoung you know we've missed you so much you should at least say hello to them. Anyways, I won't take no as an answer." Soojin linked her arm with Sooyoung's and they went to her apartment. 

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

FIRST CHAPTER!!

Kinda sad he doesn't remember his ex. I chose to write one like this because I wanted to check out how good I could write stories like this so I hope you enjoy!

Please vote<33