𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑.

"Sooyoung you never told us why you left so suddenly?" Jin looked at the ravenette.

"Uh well you know Suho my ex? When my parents found out we broke up they sort of.. kicked me out.." The girl hung her head low. She knew she could trust them but the little bit of embarrassment was still there. The rest on were shocked and angry, the went towards Sooyoung and gave her a big hug. 

"It's alright" Jungkook said patting her back. "They're not good parents if they just kick you out for no reason." 

The girl nodded in agreement, "Anyways let's not get a pointless thing get in the way of today. I missed you guys so much you know, I can't believe you guys went global!" the ravenette cheered. Out of all things she was surprised they actually remembered her. 

𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅. Looking through every room but having no luck finding her but Seojun refused to give up, he'd find her and confront her about what was going on, he decided to ask a member of staff.

"Excuse me have you seen Min Sooyoung?" he asked. 

"Yes she's in Min Yoongi's studio" the woman said with a smile.

"Thank you" he bowed and ran over there.

He had finally arrived at the studio out of breath, he opened the door only to see Sooyoung goofing off with BTS and BLACKPINK. He was beyond shocked, how did she know them enough to be herself, ignoring that he went up to Sooyoung and grabbed her wrist harshly pulling her away. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Taehyung called out clearly pissed with his actions. 

"I need to talk to her." Seojun replied in the same tone.

"Well we're talking to her at the moment." Jennie said giving him a glare.

"It's urgent." he said dragging Sooyoung away.

"YAH HAN SEOJUN MY WRIST HURTS LET ME GO!" the girl yelled at him but he didn't care he kept dragging her until they arrived at a more secluded place. 

"What are you planning to do to Jukyung?!" he looked at her with burning eyes.

"What?" Sooyoung was confused as to why she was brought up randomly. 

"You're jealous of her. You were cursing her, Soojin heard you. IF YOU DARE HURT HER I WILL LITTERALLY DESTROY YOU!" he threw those words at her like they were nothing.

Sooyoung had enough, she slapped him hard across the cheek. "I can't believe you guys would think so low of me." she scoffed "FINE YES I'M JEALOUS OF HER!! but that doesn't mean I'd go as far as hurting someone just for a boy, a boy that was the reason I'm here begging for jobs, the reason I've got to work day and night that boy that was the reason I was thrown out." she walked off in pure rage.

"W-what?" Seojun was still processing what happened with her, it was the first time she yelled at him like that. It left him confused, guilty and angry at himself. 

Tears fell down Sooyoung's eyes, the people she had trusted most thought of her as a low person. Texting her friends saying today wasn't a good time to catch up she stared at the ceiling of her cabin. 

"I can't believe that they thought of me as a bitch" she sobbed. 

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Suho there with papers in his hands. 

"Could you please- Oh my are you okay?" he asked seeing the tears that were falling down Sooyoung's eyes. 

"Yeah, so what did you want me to do" she wiped her tears trying to keep her voice stable. 

"You don't look okay. You know you can turn to me anytime right?" Suho wanted her to trust him especially after the pain he gave her.  

"Honestly don't worry about me. What did you want me to do?" the girl denied the pain. 

"Fine" He handed the girl some papers "Could you please give these to the Lim Heekyung." he didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable by pushing her but he was still worried about her. 

"Alright give me a minute I need to wash my face." she got up and went to the bathroom. 

"What's wrong with her?" Suho decided to ask Seojun because his curiosity building up. He walked up to his office and called Seojun "Come to my office I need to talk to you" he said and ended the call. It was worrying him, he wasn't usually the person that worried about people but this time the concern was killing him.

"Why did you call me?" Seojun asked sitting down on the couch.

"What's wrong with Sooyoung?" he said joining him.

"Well uh I confronted her because Soojin and I thought she was going to do something bad to Jukyung." he said looking guilty.

"What the hell is wrong with Han Seojun? Did you literally make her cry because of something you thought." Suho scoffed.

"Huh? We thought she was going to do something bad to Jukyung" he was shocked as to why he was siding with Sooyoung all of a sudden. 

"So? That doesn't give you the right to fucking yell at her, you guys should've waited until you were sure." Suho lectured him. 

Seojun was beyond shocked to process what was going on. "Listen I got angry because Soojin said she was cursing Jukyung." 

"Of course. It would hurt having your first love dating someone else" Suho wasn't in the mood to talk about this anymore. "Anyways you can go now." he got up leaving Seojun confused.

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

Suho be lowkey crushing on Sooyoung? Maybe.. I'm still pissed at Seojun.

Please vote if you enjoyed this! I'll update both Serendipity and Eunoia tomorrow!