𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒.

❝𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐉𝐔𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌.❞

"What?" the other line spoke.

"Just meet me at the lobby I'm at the company" Soojin said hanging up and went to the lobby and took a seat. She was worried, worried for Jukyung, hoping that Sooyoung didn't do something reckless that would ruin her best friend once again. A few minutes had passed and Seojun came with a worried look. 

"Soojin what's wrong?" the boy was growing impatient by the second and the girl's face didn't help ease it.

"Well Sooyoung's a bit jealous.." her words were laced with concern.

"And? What's that got to do with us?" Seojun was confused not knowing where the conversation was headed. 

"She's jealous of Lim Ju... You know she'd do anything to get rid of something that's in her way bothering her." She was genuinely scared that Jukyung would face betrayal for the second time. 

Seojun on the hand didn't want to believe it, "It can't be.. Sooyoung would never do anything like that." denying it he tried to convince Soojin she was mistaken but what she said next was the last straw for him.

"She was literally cursing her! Saying that everything's about Jukyung. Saying that everyone forgot about her. Seojun I put her in so much pain I can't see her face it again just because Sooyoung's mad." She too was annoyed at Sooyoung. 

Seojun clenched his fists, that was it, he had officially been blinded by anger not realising the pain he might cause his old best friend. "What the fuck is wrong with her?" he said through gritted teeth. He got up and stormed to Suho's office. 

"Jesus Seojun knock at least!" a surprised Suho yelled to his best friend. He noticed Seojun's eyes were burning with anger.

"Where's Sooyoung?" he said bluntly.

"Her cabin is next door to mine why?" the boy said confused. Without saying anything Seojun left leaving Suho there confused. "What the hell?" he muttered before shrugging it off continuing his work.

Seojun harshly opened the door of her cabin revealing an empty room. "Where is she?!" he yelled earning odd looks from staff passing by but he didn't care, he only cared about Jukyung right now.

𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.

The girl was assisting the staff for a photoshoot when her name was called out.

"Sooyoungie?" a feminine voice called out, making the ravenette turn around.

"Oh my god it really is you!!" another girl called out. 

"Rosie?" Sooyoung widened her eyes. 

"I missed you so much" Lisa came and hugged her. 

"Us too!" the other three ran up to the girl and had a group hug.

She felt warm inside, she had met her Saebom squad but they didn't welcome her back like this. 

"Am I missing something?" a man spoke catching the girls' attention. 

"KIM TAEHYUNG" Sooyoung ran and hugged him.

The man let out a chuckle, it was a while the group had been this happy. They're group finally found their missing piece. Before he could say anything 6 other men came walking up interrupting them.

"How about us?" one spoke as the ravenette turned to them and ran over as they grouped up and hugged. The twelve were friends when they were trainees, spending their time in the practice room playing around. Until one day Sooyoung suddenly disappeared. 

They decided to go to Yoongi's studio to talk and catch up, after their shoots. Wanting nobody to disturb them. 

"We've got a lot to catch up on" Namjoon laughed.

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

Sorry for not updating yesterday!! Kinda feel bad for Sooyoung her "friends" are doubting her.

Thank you to @ilovepietromaximoff for the idea of having BTS and BLACKPINK !!

Remember to vote if you enjoyed the chapter!