𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. Gaining everyone's attention right away. She knew everyone apart from one girl and that girl was absolutely gorgeous. 

"Look who's finally back!!" Soojin said with excitement while everyone looked at the two blankly. 

"Wait..." Suho said catching the attention "You're the person I bumped into this morning, how do you know Soojin." the words made Sooyoung's heart sink, the fact that he had erased all memories with her made her want to run away.

"Yah Lee Suho how can you forget Min Sooyoung?!" the older girl said as everyone widened their eyes.

"M-Min Sooyoung?" the boy stuttered as he looked at the girl "I thought you looked familiar."  

Sooah went to the ravenette and hugged her tightly "I thought I was never going to see you again." the short haired girl said dragging her over to the table. "So Jukyung this is Min Sooyoung and Sooyoung this is Lim Jukyung." 

The girls both bowed to each other "It's nice meeting you I heard about you back in high school" Jukyung said with a warm smile. 

"It's nice meeting you too. Soojin told me you were a wonderful person." Sooyoung smiled back at her. Everyone was shocked to say the least, it was crazy how Lee Suho's ex and his current girlfriend were so friendly. 

"She's Suho's girlfriend" Sooah told the girl, and that was all was needed for her world to collapse. 

"I-I see" the girl still kept her polite smile trying to hide the fact that she was broken inside. It felt like a thousand knives had been thrown at her all at once. 

To her luck Han Seojun decided to change the topic. "Yah how could you forget to say hello to me?" he said with a pout. 

"Still the biggest man child" Sooyoung chuckled as she hugged him tightly. Seyeon and Seojun were like older brothers to Sooyoung they always protected her when needed. 

"T-Too tight" Seojun said patting her as she let him go. "How have you been?" he asked sitting down.

"I've been good." the girl said. 

"LET'S DRINK ALL NIGHT IN HONOR OF SOOYOUNG COMING BACK!" taehoon shouted as the others quickly agreed.

It had been only two shots of soju and Sooyoung was already drunk. 

"So Sooyoung how does it feel now that you're ex has a girlfriend." Chorong asked before laying his head on the table.

"I don't care I have a boyfriend too! He's wonderful he gives me flowers every weekend, takes me out on dates at his favourite comic shop and he actually cares about me!!" the girl said gulping down another shot. 

Suho realised that those were the things that the two did when they were together. Jukyung too sobered up at the question when she realised Sooyoung was Suho's ex which made her extremely insecure. 

"She's your ex?" the girl asked her boyfriend as he nodded. "She's so perfect why did you guys break up?" she said in a sad tone.

"She's nothing special. I fell out of love and decided it wasn't good for us to stay together." the boy said patting his girlfriend's thigh in reassurance but it only made Jukyung even more anxious. 

If he can fall out of love when he was dating such a beautiful girl it means he could fall out of love with Jukyung anytime. That was what was scaring her. 

Her thoughts were interrupted by Sooyoung shouting. "EVERYONE! PARENTS ARE TERRIBLE! MINE CHUCKED ME OUT OF THE HOUSE BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID BUISNESS DEAL!!!" she poured out her feelings before passing out on the table.

It made Suho pity her a bit, he thought she would be doing perfectly fine but what she said now suggested otherwise.

The night was filled with drinking and passing out everyone enjoyed their night apart from three individuals. 

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Sooyoung indeed deserves better. I've been so unmotivated recently so I apologise for bad quality. 

Please vote if you like this story!!