𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒.

𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐏. it had been a week since she had applied and the results finally were came out nervously opening a mail that move had sent her.

To Ms. Min Sooyoung

Hello Ms. Min Sooyoung, we were impressed with your great communication and confidence in the interview and are more than delighted to have you working for us. You will be starting from this Monday as CEO Lee Suho's Secretary. 

Sincerely,

Move Entertainment 

"Lee Suho? When did he takeover the company? He hated his father.." there was so many questions running through the girls head right now. She had definitely heard about Suho but she had never thought he would take over the company. Ignoring the complete confusion she checked the date. "Shit" she cursed realising it was Monday, she had to get ready as quick as possible. 

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆. The girl had been stuck at part time jobs for 6 years and this was the first company that hired her. Entering the tall building she felt an wave of excitement and anxiety ran through her.

"Can I help you" the receptionist spoke as she watched the girl admire the building.

"Yes I'm Min Sooyoung, I was hired as a new secretary." the ravenette bowed to the lady. 

Picking up some papers and a little card the woman handed the girl them. "You're cabin is on the 50th floor next to the Mr. Lee's office. First you should go meet him though" she gave a warm smile which Sooyoung returned before going to the elevator. 

"Does Suho even know I'm his secretary?" that question had bothering her all morning. She had finally arrived at the floor, picking herself together she walked out of the elevator clutching onto her bag. She saw trainees walking around but one person caught her eye, Han Seojun.