𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐃.

"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐎!"

She yelled catching the eyes of people around them. "I'm only doing it because I'm not a mean person." she couldn't keep eye contact with him, especially knowing this man had his eyes on her.
"Then why can't you keep eye contact?" he laughed.
"because your staring at me like a creep" Sooyoung deadpanned. Suho laughed as he looked away. "do you want to go back to the coffee shop?" he smiled at her, she was still as pretty as she used to be.
"Oh my god I forgot about it" she ran off leaving Suho smiling like an idiot.
When he got there she was almost done with packing everything but the two milkshakes were still there, next to them was a little brown bag. Sooyoung walked out putting her jumper on. she let her hair down and started picking the stuff on the counter up.
"Have you had dinner?" she looked at him.
"No not yet"
"Come with me" handed him the things and started turning off lights.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃.

It wasn't a surprise, Sooyoung LOVED corn dogs. She stood there waiting shivering, Suho glanced at her. She was clearly too dumb to take her own health into consideration so he decided he'll do it for her. He took off his coat and placed it onto her shoulders.
"Why are you giving me your coat?" she looked at him
"Maybe because you're too stupid to put one on" he rolled his eyes.
"Whatever" she took the corn dogs and payed and turned to Suho "It's a long walk to my apartment so be prepared.
"Walking? In this stupid weather? No. we'll take my car." Sooyoung didn't want to deny the offer, she'd much rather be warm right now.
"Can we stop by the convenience store? I want a bottle of soju" she sat in the car sighing. Suho nodded starting the car. "Wow.. I knew you were rich but damn your car is so cool" she looked around admiring it until her eyes fell onto a picture sitting on the dashboard. It was a picture of Jukyung and Suho in a park, they were practically glowing. Suho saw what she was looking at and quickly took it off.
"There's no point keeping this now." he said and shoved it into the glovebox in front of the ravenette. An awkward silence filled the car so Suho tried to lighten things up a bit. "Do you like working at the office?"
"Considering that it's my first proper job yeah I do." Sooyoung looked at him, his side profile was perfect and he just looked unreal. There was no way that THIS man would come back to Sooyoung.

They reached the convenience store and both got out the car. Sooyoung went toward the drinks and grabbed two bottles of peach flavoured soju. "This is the best flavour" she said facing him.
"No. Green grape is" he grabbed a bottle of it.
"Stop lying to yourself. I know you probably don't even drink soju, you're way too posh for it" she said going to the counter. Chuckling, he followed her and put the bottle down. The cashier scanned them and Sooyoung was about to pay before Suho moved her hand and swiped his card instead.

The two left the store and sat into the car. "You didn't have to pay for it you know" she said
"I know, but I wanted to" he started driving "Do you want to go to my house or should we go to yours?" Sooyoung froze. She couldn't let him see her apartment, it was a mess, she lived in a sketchy neighborhood and her apartment needed tones of repairing done. She didn't even consider any of it before inviting him.
"I don't mind. We can go to yours if you want." she tried to hide the fact she was nervous.
"Ok, my house it is" he said turning toward his street. "What area do you even live in? I haven't seen you around in ages"
"Just some small neighborhood" she said
"Ok we're here now" the two got out of the car and picked everything up from the car. Suho unlocked the door and let them in.
"It hasn't changed one bit." she said putting the things onto a table.
"I never got the chance to renovate it." he said turning on the lights "I'll get you some comfortable clothes and slippers give me a second." he left as Sooyoung nodded.
"I missed this place like crazy" she whispered to herself. It was filled with memories. Memories that always seemed impossible to recreate. Memories she craved to bring back. The studio that she watched Seyeon, Seojun and Suho laugh and play in was still there. she knocked on the door of it, foolishly expecting an answer.
"Do you remember the times we had in there?" a soft voice spoke behind her startling sooyoung.
"Of course I do, I miss them like crazy." she smiled "I wish it was the same as before. I wish nothing changed." it was always bittersweet to look back onto those days.
"Well, I hope we can make new better memories." he looked slightly upset but covered it quickly. "Ok so what do you want to watch?" he said bringing all of the things onto the coffee table.
"How about a...horror movie?" she looked at him with a smirk knowing he'd deny it.
"NO." he yelled.
"Fine. romance I just wanted to tease you because you were always so scared of theme" she laughed. "What's your favorite romance?"
"I don't watch romance." He said scrolling through movies and shows.
"Fine, I'll choose" she snatched the remote from him and went onto her favorite show. "Business proposal it is" she said relaxing. "I got us some stuff from the coffee shop. The boss is away and their daughter is really nice and gave me some of the cakes and food she made"
"That's great because I'm way too tired to cook." The two started watching the show and finished a few episodes before the decided that they were going to have a few drinks.

Two hours had passed and they were both as drunk as ever. Mumbling random words and yelling at each other for no reason. "You know Suho I was never actually over you I just hid it because you're my very handsome boss." the raven haired girl smiled at him a red tint on her cheeks giving her a blushed look.
"Sooyoung. You are VERY pretty" Suho yelled "I will make you mine and we will rule this world together" he banged his fist on the table before passing out. Sooyoung shook her head and tried lifting him up, he was much heavier than he looked. She dragged him across the floor and pulled him on top of his bed, tucking him in. "I was serious, but you weren't" she muttered before stumbling over to the couch to finish off her bottle.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐖𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄.

Suho opened his eyes slowly to see himself in his bed. Smiling to himself he got up, gripping his head. It wasn't the best idea to be drinking above your tolerance. Dragging himself out of bed he saw Sooyoung on the sofa curled up into a little ball shivering. Shaking his head he lifted the girl up slowly and put her into his bed. He then rushed to the convenience store to get something to help their hangovers. When he came back Sooyoung was still fast asleep so he put her drink beside her on the table. Turning around, his eyes fell onto a picture with Jukyung in it, he sighed and picked it up removing it from its frame and decided to burn the picture on the stove, yes it was childish but he couldn't bare seeing the picture over and over.

Sooyoung woke up because of the sound of a fire crackling, her head hurt like crazy and there was no way she could get through the day like this. She looked at her side and saw a drink there. "Is this your drink?" her voice was so strained after yelling all night she sounded ill. "no its yours. drink it, it'll help your hangover" he said burning the remnants of the picture. "Do you want to order something for breakfast?" he walked over to her and sat on a chair. Sooyoung nodded finishing the drink. "My head hurts way too much" she gripped her head and groaned "This always happens"
"Obviously. You finished both bottles of soju in two hours idiot" he shook his head and started ordering the food. "Oh and you know about the offer I gave you on fake dating?" he said as the raven haired girl nodded. "It's still open for you" he smirked.
"Fine. I'll do it because I'm helping you get revenge on your cheater ex." she said getting up.
"So... do you want to be my.. roommate?"

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

Yes. I've finally posted. This took me so long I'm so sorry school work and stuff has been so stressful but I decided to post because I have nothing to do and I just felt bored.
I ship these two so much it's crazy.

Please vote if you liked this and if you want to see more I'd suggest following me because I've decided to post consistently now. ty byebye