𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒.

𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐓. She mumbled random things, Seojun tried his best to stop her from causing trouble. The rest had left and since Suho wasn't willing to take Sooyoung he had to. 

"Han Seojun" she called out to him catching his attention.

"Yeah?" the tall boy replied.

"You like that girl don't you? Lim Jukyung." she said making him choke on air.  It was obvious , even for Sooyoung who missed out on everything, the way he looked at her, the fact he tried to stop the from doing PDA and how he tried to change the topic when it came to the couple.

"Well.." the boy gave up because Sooyoung had always been the type to read him like an open book.

"Of course. First Suho now you, what's so special about her?" the girl complained as he sat her down on the stairs. 

"Well her smile, her little cute gestures, the fact she's so clumsy and she's just so imperfectly perfect." Seojun smiled when he was talking about her.

Sooyoung clenched her fists, that was exactly who everyone explained her, she was replaced and left as a memory. "That's cute." she bluntly said, she started sobering up already and she hated the feeling of betrayal that was creeping up "I guess I wasn't remembered then." she whispered.

Seojun heard what she said and felt a bit bad. "We missed you a lot you know. Why did you leave?" 

"Well apparently I've never been enough for anyone and my own parents decided to throw me out." the girl said chugging a bottle of water. She hadn't talked about this to anyone ever and for the first time in what seemed like forever she could dump her feelings out. "I've been exploited my whole life what can I expect?" 

"Hey don't worry we're here for you." Seojun was trying his best to comfort Sooyoung but it only annoyed her more. 

"I think I'll head home now I'm feeling alright. Thanks for everything." the ravenette got up leaving the boy there dumbfounded. She walked out her aura had changed in the matter of seconds. 

"Here for me huh?" the girl scoffed "I know they all would pick her over me any day. How can I blame them though she's perfect, and she's actually been around them longer..." She knew she couldn't compare to Jukyung, even if the girl did Sooyoung would only lose. Sighing the ravenette opened the door to her apartment, she dropped her things and flopped on the bed. 

It was a good thing she finally met her old friends though... or was it?

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

Sooyoung's jealous omg.

I might be taking another break because I've been having a headache for like 2 days straight.

Tell me if you guys will like more stories and who would you want me to use? 

Please vote if you enjoyed the chapter!