𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍.

𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓. Confused of his own feelings, he hurriedly defended Sooyoung even though he she didn't mean anything to him. He tried to get on with some work but nothing was helping. His mind was still stuck on her, the way she had smiled  at him the day she was hired, the way she would play with her hair when focusing on something, the way that whenever she looked at him his heart started to beat or the way she wouldn't dress to try impress him, she just bothered about her own comfort and getting work done. It was all too much for him to understand

Sooyoung on the other hand was carefree, she was able to started to form good connections with her colleagues, the staff here were much more laid back and kinder than what she was used to. 

"So Sooyoung do you want to come for dinner at my house I'm inviting a few close people." Lim Heekyung said smiling to the girl as they walked back to the building smiling and laughing. 

"Of course I'd love to!" the girl showed her beautiful gummy smile. "Is there any special occasion unnie?" the girl asked.

"I'm getting married!" the older was flailing her arms around in excitement. 

"Congrats!!" the other laughed. The two then went smiling and talking enjoying each others company. 

𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐌'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄. Ringing the bell the ravenette stood outside with a little gift bag in her hand. The door opened revealing someone she thought she wouldn't see. 

"Min Sooyoung?" Lim Jukyung looked at the girl with wide eyes.

"Uh I was invited to Lim Heekyung's dinner, is that you're sister?" the ravenette said who was equally as confused but connected the dots quickly. 

"Yeah come in" the brunette said faking a smile giving the girl space to enter, the girl nodded and entered. When she entered she saw all of her old friends talking and laughing while the couple greeted them. 

"Oh! Sooyoung!" the older smiled walking to her making everyone stop talking and look at her. Noticing the awkward atmosphere Heekyung smiled "This is a close friend from work." she smiled.

"I won't be able to stay long unnie I have something to do" the girl whispered into the elder's ears. Nodding Heekyung led her to her fiancé. 

"This is my fiancé" the older woman smiled linking arms with him.

"Mr. Han?" the girl raised a brow.

"Ah Min Sooyoung hello" the man said with a smile.

"Hello and congratulations!" the younger exclaimed. 

"Enjoy the evening" the couple said in unison with a smile.

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

Sorry for not updating (ik I said I'd update all my stories on ig but I feel super unmotivated please understand that I'm not in my right mind atm I'm pretty upset) 

Suho likes her still....??? 

Please vote if you enjoyed!!