Chapter 30

A warm hand slid down my chest until it reached the hem of my pants, stopping there briefly as the man held my back tightly against his chest, kissing the space between my neck and shoulder, sending shivers down my body. I willed his hand to stop, but my words failed to escape my lips and Zion wasn't exactly a mind reader. He was better at reading my body and with the way I relaxed into him, he understood how he was making me feel and slipped his fingers under the waistband of my pants.

Reaching down, I pulled his wrist as his hand entered dangerous territory and breathed out.

"Stop," I said, my voice coming out no more than a whisper.

Then, feeling his tongue on my neck, he replied, "You're being punished."

"For what?" I asked as Zion's hand left my pants and trailed up to my chest, rubbing it softly.

"You know what," he said, his voice deep.

Turning around to face him, I frowned. "It was a hug."

"Your point?" Zion asked, taking a step into me.

"Uh," I said, unsure of how to reply.

"Exactly," he said, and swiftly grabbed my hands in his hand, lifting them above my head as he pinned me against the wall. Then, pressing his waist to mine, I felt his lower portion rub against mine briefly and felt immediate warmth rush down my body.

"Vinny hugged him too," I said as Zion's eyes pierced through mine.

"Vinny isn't my boyfriend, Cade," he said. "I don't give a fuck what he does."

Looking up at him, he released his hold on my hands and placed his hand on my cheek.

"You're such an idiot," he said, his mouth inches away from mine.

"I know," I said, lowering my eyes. "You say that all the time."

He laughed at that before he leaned in and pressed his mouth to mine.

Instantly widening my mouth, I allowed him entrance inside and he pressed his tongue against mine, kissing me hard. His thumb rubbed against my cheek as he tugged on my lip with his teeth and I ran my fingers through his long hair, releasing a quiet moan. A deep sound escaped from Zion's mouth upon hearing mine and he pressed his lips against mine with such passion and desire that I needed to feel every inch of his body against mine.

So, pulling on his pants, I tugged him closer, feeling his chest and waist press against mine as he began to kiss down my neck, sucking on the sensitive spots. I breathed out heavily as I felt his tongue swirl around my chest and I knew I needed more.

"Zion," I breathed as he brought his lips back up to mine and kissed me quickly.

"Yeah," he said. "I know."

Lifting me up swiftly, Zion carried me over to the bed in our hotel room and climbed over me as he removed his shirt and tugged at mine, helping me take it off.

"Shit," he said, looking down at me as he rubbed his hand down my body, straddling my waist.

"C'mere," I said, reaching up as I pulled on his arm.

He grinned before he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine again and slowly began to move his waist against mine. The action caused me to release another moan into his mouth and he continued to grind against me as he sucked on my tongue.

And well, things continued to escalate as the night continued before we both fell asleep during the early hours of the morning.

———

"Wake up, you two!"

I groaned upon hearing the sound of Vincent's voice after only a few hours of sleep and groggily rubbed my eyes before opening them.

Zion's eyes remained closed but I knew he was awake because he pulled me into his chest and squeezed me.

"Good morning," I said, smiling up at him despite his eyes being closed.

"Mmm," he said, squeezing me again.

I laughed as knocking sounded on our door.

"We have to go," I told him. "It's almost time to check out."

Zion slowly released me and we both stretched out our bodies before getting changed and met Alec and Vincent in the lobby.

Alec remained quiet and the three of us didn't know what to say to him at the moment but I knew he probably didn't want to talk about it. He was good at managing his emotions and understood that he didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Anyway, the four of us began our journey home as Alec, Zion, and I fell asleep until we arrived back at the house.

"We're home," Vincent announced upon pulling into the driveway. "Shit."

Slowly opening my eyes, I yawned before collecting my belongings as Vincent cursed.

"What?" I asked him.

"My parents are here," he said quietly. "I guess they're helping me move my stuff out today."

The three of us looked at him in silence as we stood in the driveway with our belongings when he suddenly frowned, his lip quivering.

"Damnit," he said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "I didn't want to cry."

Vincent brought his arm up to cover his face and Alec walked toward him and pulled him into a hug.

And that's when Vincent's tears really started to pour.

Alec rubbed Vincent's back softly as Zion and I walked over to him, wrapping our arms around both Alec and Vincent as the four of us embraced in a group hug.

"This sucks," Vincent said through his tears. "I wasn't expecting to leave so soon."

"It's okay," I told him. "You can always visit whenever you want."

Vincent hiccuped as he cried when his parents suddenly exited the house.

"What's going on here?" his mother asked as the three of us released him. "Why are you crying so much?"

"I-I I," Vincent stammered.

"Come here, Vinny," his mom said, reaching out her arms. "Stop crying now. We're not here to move you out."

"You're not?" Vincent asked, wiping away his tears.

"No," she said. "Your dad got another job and I just got a raise."

When Vincent didn't reply, his mother smiled at him and spoke again.

"You can stay here, Vinny."

———
thx for reading (: