Stolen Data

The slight static and scratches of an old gramophone echo through the hidden headquarters of the underground villain organization The League of Villains. The quiet yet ominous opera piece is the only thing that breaks the silence in the room. Behind the bar, a tall misty humanoid form of the bartender continuously polishing the glasses before putting them on the displays. Across from him, seated at the bar is a younger looking man in simple black slacks and a black long sleeve shirt, his red shoes worn without socks and over his face the disembodied hand of an unknown person now made of hard rubber. In front of him are pictures of the students' files at UA, having been stolen in the press infiltration the day prior.

"Korogiri. Contact Sensei, I believe I have the answers we're searching for." The man asks in a raspy tone as he reads the photographed student files.

"As you wish." The mist-man responds before gliding his way over to a computer monitor that displays only two words. (No Signal) is displayed on the black screen but, after a simple enter key is tapped, the display changes almost instantly to now simply reading: (Audio Only)

"The plan to steal the information regarding the hero course students went through without issue Sensei. We have the information we need and 4 possible targets and an unknown." The man covered in hands says into the computer.

"Good work, Shigaraki Tomura, and who do you believe has One for All now?" The voice on the computer asks, making the villain smile.

"Out of the twenty students, there are four in particular who stand out and a fifth that is an unknown. We believe it is most likely Katsuki Bakugou, Shouto Todoroki, Momo Yaoyorozu or Fumikage Tokoyami. Each has a rather powerful quirk and the teachers at UA have taken the liberty of rating their power on a 1-10 scale. How quaint. Those four in particular would easily make them more likely to have the quirk due to the fact that All Might would want to be close to his successor, the chances of them possessing One for All are undoubtedly high."

"What are the rankings in terms of power of these mewling heroes?"

"Katsuki Bakugou, quirk: Explosion, power:10. Shouto Todoroki, quirk: Half hot Half cold, Power 10. Momo Yaoyorozu quirk: Creation, Power 8. Tokoyami Fumikage, Quirk: Dark Shadow. Power: 8, when in complete darkness, power 10." Shigaraki lists off looking at the pictures of each of their targets to memories their faces.

"What of the Unknown you spoke of?

Shigaraki had moved the papers to the name and picture of the one student whose rank is unknown. "A boy by the name of Izuku Midoriya. Average height, quirk; Redacted. Power: ??? Everything on his file has been redacted except for his age, height and weight. His blood type, eye color and everything else is redacted."

"That one is the successor. He is the golden goose in this case and I believe that he may be of use to us. If he won't willingly give One for All to you then perhaps we can sway him to the dark side. Make preparations for the assault on the USJ. Take all five and I want them alive." The audio suddenly cut off returning the screen to the (No Signal) display it had.

"Korogiri. How long until we have everything for the invasion?"

"It won't take long sir. Would you like me to specify certain villains to take the children we are after?

"Yes. But make sure they know that our objective is to bring them alive. If by some chance, Sensei is incorrect and Midoriya did not have One for All, I don't want to ruin our plans because the real user had died." Shigaraki thought for a second before grabbing his drink and taking a sip. "I need you to contact Giren. He will amass the manpower needed for the invasion. We also need someone for a distraction so All Might will be delayed and the time he can use his power will be burnt up. We stage several bank heists across Hosu and Kamino to distract the heroes then we hatch the plan. I will recruit the Vanguard Action Squad for their assistance in capturing those five brats."