Suspicions Arise

Within the days of All Might revealing he had chosen his successor the world had erupted in theories and people claiming that they were the successor. On the first day alone there was 20 hoaxes claiming that they were the successor. All Might had said nothing about this, the only thing that he stated in response is that whoever claims to be the successor is lying and the successor took an oath of secrecy to protect their identity. He is being extremely thorough about hiding Izuku's name, not even revealing his gender or the country where the successor was chosen. That didn't stop people from speculating however, All Might wasn't in Japan when he revealed to the world he had chosen a successor the interview had taken place on a man made island halfway around the globe from japan. It was recorded on a tiny island in the middle of the pasific ocean. Since then the press has been interviewing every living person on the planet. For the moment All Might has had a breath of relief with the media not brown nosing him every passing second.

Meanwhile, his successor however is sitting in his room having just received the letter from UA. Not even his own mother knows that he is the successor to All Might and as much as he wants to tell her he would risk endangering himself and most importantly his mother. He had waited till he thought she was asleep and opened the letter. Inside was no parchment but a small metal disk with what felt like a glass screen on it. Izuku put his thumb down to press on it and a light from the small glass screen lit up. It scans his finger print before a second port opens and shoots it a green laser field that scans his face. Once it finishes scanning the device turns on and displays a hologram in mid air. "Greeting Young Midoriya, we haven't been able to speak in a while have we?" Nezu says from the display. "Well? Say something. I can hear you you know." He encourages Izuku to talk.

"O-Oh, I didn't realise this was two way." Izuku says sheepishly.

"Of course it is! Now I am going to tell you a couple things about the exam. First things first you passed great and you're in class 1-A with Shota Aizawa who you've already trained with. I must say I'm impressed with your performance during the exams but you over used One for All and damaged your body." Nenz scolds, causing Izuku to look down slightly. "I'm not done Young Midoriya, it was for a good cause. You saved an examinee named Uraraka Ochako who even asked if she could give you some of her points thinking you didn't have any. While the entrance exams for you were a formality since you're the successor to All Might after all. Make sure to pack your bags because starting this year your class will be in the dorms on campus called Heights Alliance. Classes start a week from today. Welcome Young Midoriya to Your hero Academia.." Nezu says before All Might bursts into the room.

"Young Midoriya!!! I'm impressed with your performance! I'm looking forward to seeing you in my cla- Woah!" All Might exclaims before being shoved out of the shot by Aizawa.

"Why do I know so many loud blonds." Aizawa grumbles before dragging skele-might off screen. Izuku chuckles seeing this.

"Thank you principal Nezu, I'm excited for the first day of classes."

"I look forward to seeing you on campus. Have a good night." Nezu says turning off the communicator. Izuku turns around in his chair and raises his hands above his head in success letting out a sigh of relief. He gets up from his desk and takes off his shirt before turning in for the evening. Little did Izuku know that his mother Inko had heard everything and is glowing with parental pride that her son is the successor to All Might and has gotten into UA. She opens the door and rubs a hand through her son's hair before kissing the top of his head then leaving the room. "Congratulations Izuku, I always knew you would one day become an amazing hero." She says to herself before closing the door and following her sons lead in turning in for the night.

One Week Later (Izuku POV)

Walking around the building I had become familiar with during my training, I feel a sense of accomplishment. I have already dropped off my belongings at the new dorms and began my walk to the main building. I pass the solid gold statue of my grandmother Nana on the way in making sure to place a hand on the statue's foot on the way in to pay my respects. After doing this I feel a strange sense of what seems to be a hand on my shoulder for a brief moment before turning and seeing a silhouette of Nana there behind me before it fades away. I rub my eyes a couple of times wondering what had happened before walking inside the main campus. Quickly heading up to the top floor where the first year classes are I wonder around a bit seeing if I can find that brown haired girl from the exams. Thinking that she is in a different class I make my way to the massive 1-A door and push it open.