Explosive Semi-Finals!

As Katsuki makes his way down to the field to face off against Izuku for his match in the semi finals, he finds himself almost nervous for the fight to come. The slight anxious feeling is more annoying than anything but he can't help but feel almost scared to face off against Izuku. But why does he feel nervous? Just because that nerd is the successor of All Might doesn't mean that Izuku is better than him... does it? Though that feeling has a foundation in something that he hasn't admitted to himself. It's only been about six weeks since classes started at UA and for some reason Izuku is not only keeping up with Katsuki but surpassing him in some ways. The fight against the Nomu is the biggest indicator of that, the monster was meant to be able to defeat All Might but Izuku managed to slay the beast. Granted that was with Katsuki and some of the most powerful members of their class, helping him but he managed to take down that behemoth with multiple quirks.

Prior to that was his fight against Katsuki himself during the combat training, and as much as he hates to admit it Katsuki was outclassed in almost every way. The only time he actually managed to land a hit on Deku was with his super attack, and Deku even managed to predict an ambush and evade it. In the same moment, he also got his first kiss and touched a girl's breast for the first time; despite that it was an accident Katsuki can't help but feel like less of a man because it happened for Izuku before him. This tracks back all the way to the entrance exams itself, katsuki was far enough away from the zero point robot in his exam to not have to worry about it but he saw the robot in the alpha testing site get obliterated by a blur of green light. The same green light and electricity that is put off of Izuku when he uses his quirk. Katsuki shakes these thoughts from his mind as he starts climbing the staircase up to the arena itself.

Seeing the green haired boy on the other side of the arena, Katsuki can't help but feel that anxiety gets stronger and his anger rises. His permanent scowl fixed to his face darkens when he sees Izuku's expression. The man standing across the arena from him has an expression of a man on a mission, one who solidified his resolve and shows no fear. Izuku himself now stands eye to eye with Katsuki with a more muscular build than the blonde teen and this further infuriates Katsuki. "This is gonna be the highlight of today folks! Two heavyweight powerhouses are gonna throw down for their chance at the title fight! Entering on the north side of the ring is the meanest man in the hero course! He's blasted his way to the top ten in the obstacle course, dominated the cavalry battle and has shown his desire for true gender equality in his previous two rounds of this tournament! Give it up for Katsuki Bakugou!" After his introduction to the ring, Katsuki makes his entrance to the arena as he walks up the final few stairs and stands in the ring waiting for Deku. "Next up we have the MVP of both the obstacle course and the cavalry battle! Don't let his soft face fool you, this man can punch down a building and trashed skyscraper sized robots! It's Mr 10,000,000 himself, Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic shouts prompting even more cheers from the audience and Izuku begins walking to his spot in the arena.

"Before we begin, we've been asked to raise the protective dome over the field for the safety of the audience. Both combatants' quirks are extremely powerful and we wish to avoid any collateral damage during their fight." Midnight states before pressing a button on her mic stand causing a large mesh like dome to be raised over the arena. Once in place the mesh glows with a slight blue color acting similar to Mei's particle shield. "Now! Let's get ready to rumble!" She cheers causing the crowd to soar with excitement. Midnight raises the small brass hammer in her hand then strikes the bell beginning the match.

"I'll give you a second to walk out of the ring Deku, if you're smart. You'll use it." Katsuki says as he crackles small explosions in his palms. He smirks, expecting Izuku to fold and walk from the ring but the slight smile fades as Izuku's body begins to glow with the power of One for All. "Wrong choice, Asshole."