One for All

It had been two months after I started training with All Might and the other heroes at UA, surprisingly they were very kind to me after learning that I am quirkless. The two months felt like years with how much training we did. In just 60 days I went from having little to no muscle on me at all to having a lean build as well as six pack abs. Despite being a married woman, Nemuri Aizawa as I learned, She uses her maiden name under professional settings, insisted that I trained shirtless while at UA. On top of that, Aizawa himself had opened my eyes to something about One for All. "You know how All Might gets really buff when he uses the power? He's distributing it throughout his entire body instead of pushing all the power to a single appendage before striking. This limits the output and damage to his body if you were to use all of its power at a single point it can do irreparable damage to your body." He explains with me feverishly taking notes.

Soon those long months started to go by faster and faster until three more had passed by. With five months left before the entrance exams I felt like we were making great progress. More than two thirds the beach was clean and I have also begun to bulk up in muscle as well. My lean build became more defined. My arms had almost tripled since I had begun training, my shoulders had become more bulky and I had grown a few centimeters previously standing at 166cm and I'm now at 176cm or 5'8". All Might estimates at this point I would be able to handle OFA at 10 percent at most but I want to be able to handle more if not all of it. If I'm to live up to All Might's example and expectations I need to become far stronger than I am now. How am I supposed to be a hero if I can't control the power I was gifted. Aizawa and I had been training with the capture gear the most out of all the weapons and hand to hand combat. Now I am considered adept in Aizawa's eyes and I even managed to wrap him up once or twice.

At the seventh month of training I was given the design for my hero costume back and it to wear. All Might had tweaked my original concept so that it stayed true to the original but made it unique and unrelated to him in terms of visage. The gauntlets had a booster of sorts at the fore arm meant to increase the speed of my punches, the wrist folded up to a sort of bowl shape around the hands to allow me to create jet blasts of precise wind attacks like All Might had demonstrated with a larger version he can wear. The boots were covered in iron armour and clicked forwards on an impact to deliver a second blow upon contact. A visor and mouth guard over my face with a heads up display about villain information, quirk information and everything I might need to combat the villains I may encounter. It no longer had a hood but the mouth guard was still there. There was a utility belt across the waist and the body itself was laced with kevlar and bulletproof material up to that of a 20mm howitzer shell. The suit itself felt like I was in a movable bunker, lightweight and flexible but able to take punishment and keep me safe. I thanked All Might for the design. Around the utility belt is a small circular box with a version of Aizawa's capture gear that I had been training with for all this time. This version was a titanium and tungsten alloy laced with diamond and was painted green to fit my suit's aesthetic.

"There's no need to thank me young Midoriya, this is all in training for you to become the ninth wielder of One for All

"There's no need to thank me young Midoriya, this is all in training for you to become the ninth wielder of One for All. I think it's time for me to pass the torch. You've exceeded all my expectations by miles, finished cleaning dagobah beach in 7 months instead of the 10 I alloted for you to do. My time as a hero will be ending in these next months when I am no longer able to maintain my muscle form. It's time for you, my boy, to follow in my footsteps." All Might says before flexing his buff form and pulling a hair from the skyward facing bangs and holding it out in front of me. "Eat this."

Everyone falls down with their legs facing in the sky leaving All Might bemused as to why we reacted like this. "You must consume some of my DNA to become a holder of the quirk Young Midoriya. All For One may have told the entire world I could give people my power but he never said how. It's time for you now to hold that torch." He says as I take the hair timidly before e-eating it.

"I don't feel that different... A little grossed out maybe but that's it." I explain looking from my hands to him still giving me the trademark smile before returning to his skinny form with a poof of steam.

"You have to digest it first, then you will become a holder once it is in your system. Until then we will wait for a bit but do you remember what Aizawa had said about how it's power is used?" He asks as I flip through my notebook until I find the page.

"Yes I wrote it down right here, Similar to how you use your muscle form I have to move the power evenly though my entire body to be able to use it efficiently and without chance of self harm. A full body cowl and cloak if you will is how the power must be used. He went on to say that since the quirk acts as a stockpile of power once I become a holder of it, In essence I will be as strong as you are at a certain percentage but I don't know how much more power from One for All I will have versus you." I explain leaving everyone in the room silent, I look around frantically at them getting a little embarrassed.

"Wow that is... extremely observant of you but yes that is correct. When you are at 45-50% of the power of One for All you will be about the same level as me in my prime. At 20% which you could probably use right now, you already have more power than I do in my weakened form thanks to my, and now your, nemesis. All for One." All Might responds as I swallow a lump in my throat out of fear. This earns him a smack on the back of the head from a short fellow with a cane.

"Toshinori don't scare the lad before he's even gotten to use your power for the first time. I am Gran Tornio and I was the friend to Nana Shimura before she was defeated by All for One. I knew that she had living descendants but I didn't know one of them would be the newest holder of One for All. You're the son of little Inko aren't you." The older short man in yellow gloves, a white jumpsuit and cape named Gran Torino says walking up to me and offering to shake my hand.

"Thank you sir, Though I don't know much about my grandmother since she put my mom up for adoption to protect her from the villains. The only thing I really knew was that she was a hero and my mother's maiden name is Shimura." I respond as suddenly I feel a tingling sensation originate from my stomach and crawl all over my body. I look at my arms and see a strange red electric aura flowing through my veins for a brief moment before it disappears. "What was that!? It felt... Powerful." I say getting All Might's face to light up.

"HA! That's one for all! You're now an official holder and my successor! You need to try to use it now. Imagine the energy coating every part of you body at once and keep increasing that energy in your mind." All Might exclaims before flexing his buff form and shouting. "Like this! Then flick your fingers at that target over there!" He says pointing to the red and white target some distance away.

"Imagine that same power from earlier coursing through my body, focus on it." I internally monologue as I once again feel that same rush of power over my entire body. I hear a couple people gasp as I then hear a few crackles of electricity in the air. "Focus on that power and increase it until I can't stand it. Let all of it flow evenly throughout my body, not in one singular place." I continue as I feel the power get stronger and stronger with each passing moment. The air smells deeply of sulfur and ozone due to the electricity as the power increases. I can visualize an analog counter displaying the percentage I am at. "5%...7%...11%...17%...23%...25%" I can feel it top out at 25% and anything above that for the time being feels painful to use. I extend my arms out and grab my right wrist with my left hand. I tuck my middle finger behind my thumb before flicking them in the direction of the target. I hear a massive discharge of power and my arms ar thrown up as if I have fired a gun and a loud metal banging noise is heard. I open my eyes and see that the target was blasted off of the hinges and is now embedded in the wall several meters away from it.

"I... I did that?!" I say looking at the solid steel beam that was broken as if it was a twig from a dead tree.

"Indeed you did my boy, and now is the final test of your will. We must return the knowledge of One for All back to secrecy. You can not tell a single soul that isn't worthy of your trust. Only a select few should know that you are the ninth holder. A close friend, a mentor and significant other. Not even your mother can know of this power, this will be a hard task to up hold because the entire world knows of it's power but doesn't know that I had chosen you to succeed me. Though what I can do is tell the press that I had already given it to a successor and say that I will not tell their name so that they remain safe. I think this calls for a celebration does it not?" All Might says looking over to the other pro heroes who grin at this.

"I think it does." Aizawa says with a grin as he's still strung up from the rafters from our earlier sparring session. "But can you let me down first?" He says as we all start to laugh before Midnight let's him down.