Dress up

This idea was by @flowerloustuff. I really loved writing this and it gave me sooo manyy butterflies when I was writing their dancing scene. Anyways, enjoooyy!!!

'Baby, can you take the clothes out of the dryer? I'm running a little late'

Louis' phone pinged with Harry's message. He huffed but got up from the bed, wrapping himself in a blanket before trudging down the stairs to the basement. He plopped down in front of dryer and started removing clothes and putting them in the basket. 

He snorted when he found Harry's ridiculous beige trousers. He suddenly sat up and rushed back upstairs to their closet, taking out Harry's merch t-shirt and his plaid green and white jacket before rushing back downstairs.

 He suddenly sat up and rushed back upstairs to their closet, taking out Harry's merch t-shirt and his plaid green and white jacket before rushing back downstairs

Louis dumped the outfit in front of the mirror before shaking out of the blanket burrito and tearing off his own clothes. He pulled the trousers up, the waist almost reaching his nipples, only for them to slide back down. He pouted before grabbing a belt and securing the trousers on his chest. He then put the t-shirt on, tucking it into the trousers. He put on the plaid jacket, which fell down past his upper thighs and also completely covered his tiny hands. Louis giggled and twirled around in the clothes. 

He then faced the mirror and struck a pose, trying to imitate Harry's voice and accent and said, "Hi, I'm Harry Styles... and I have two kidneys and four nipples." He giggled and twirled again, jumping all around the room. 

He grabbed his speaker and phone and started to play his playlist, and the first song that came on was Adore You.

Using his hair brush as a mic, Louis started to sing the song, acting like he was Harry during a concert. He did Harry's silly dance moves, jumped around, deepened his voice and threw in smirks here and there.

Unbeknownst to him, during the middle of the song, Harry had arrived home and was now filming him goofing around. Harry smiled fondly as he saw Louis drowning in his clothes and chuckled out loud when he dropped to his knees and did the whale without any water.

Louis' head whipped around when he heard a chuckle, screaming loudly. He blindly threw the hair brush in his hand in the direction from where he heard the sound and curled into a little ball.

"Hey! What the hell, Louis? Why did you throw this at me?" Harry exclaimed, ducking so that it didn't hit him.

Louis looked up when he heard Harry's voice and ran over to him and into his arms. Harry stumbled a bit but secured Louis on his waist, Louis' arms coming up to wrap around his shoulders.

"Haaazzz, I thought you were a thief and that I was going to get kidnapped." Louis said, pouting at Harry.

Harry rolled his eyes and pecked Louis' lips, saying, "Baby, even if someone kidnapped you, they would drop you right back after only a few minutes."

Louis gasped dramatically and lightly flicked Harry's forehead. "So you think I'm not good enough to be kidnapped, huh? You're saying that I'm too annoying? Fine, I'll just leave!" Louis wiggled in Harry's arms, trying to get down only for Harry to tighten his arms around Louis and secure him even firmly against himself.

"Hmm, I can't let you leave, baby. Not when you look so cute in my clothes." Harry said, tucking his face into Louis neck. He started to suck a love bite into the skin, making Louis melt and stop his wiggling.

"Look so pretty baby, so gorgeous. My beautiful baby, all mine." Harry said against his neck and Louis moaned out loud at his words.

"Mmm, Hazzy, love you," Louis whimpered, his legs subconsciously tightening around Harry's waist.

"I love you too baby. Saw you dancing around in my clothes, you looked so cute." Harry mumbled, still ravaging Louis' neck.

Louis tipped Harry's head backwards and joined their lips together, his hands tugging at Harry's hair. Harry moaned at the tugging motion, pushing his tongue into Louis' mouth. He pulled away when Louis started lightly rutting against his waist. 

He set Louis down on his feet, who swayed a little and leaned against Harry, mumbling, "Hm, Hazzy what?"

"Lets dance baby, c'mon." Harry pulling Louis along with him, until they were standing in the middle of the basement.

Louis whined but willingly went along with Harry. Harry leaned down so Louis could wrap his arms around his neck and after wrapping his own around Louis' waist he stood straight up, making Louis' feet dangle in air.

Louis giggled and kicked his feet out, which harry fondly smiled at before kissing his temple and lightly swaying them side to side.

As soon as they started dancing, You're Still the One switched on. Louis and Harry gazed into each others eyes lovingly, mumbling the lyrics under their breath.

"We're still together, still going strong," they sang together, leaning their foreheads against each other.

"You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight"

They stayed wrapped up in each other, softly singing their promises and their love to each other, for what seemed like an eternity.

As the song came to an end, they stayed staring into each others eyes, communicating their feelings without words.

Their peaceful moment got broken when Harry asked, "So, did you take the clothes out of the dryer?"

Louis giggled and let his head fall onto Harry shoulder, groaning, "Harrryyyy!"