Alpha Harry - part one

After the uprising in 2025, omegas were finally given freedom and rights equal to alphas. Though some people still had a conservative ideology, most were in support of the new government and their rules.

______________________________________

Louis had heard a lot about the olden times, when omegas were abused and used as breeding machines, not gaining support from their parents or their mates. He was terrified of his presenting, because he knew his frame was too small to be an alpha. He feared his parents would throw him on the streets and he would be bullied in school.

On his first day of sixth grade, he went to take the test that would tell him what he was, along with all the other kids in his grade. He came out of the testing room, with the envelope clutched tightly in his hands and ran all the way back home.

He locked his door, brushing off his parents' expectant looks, and sat on his desk. He took the envelope out of his bag, and carefully opened it. His eyes filled with tears the moment he found out his second nature, Omega.

He read it again and again, willing it to change, but after staring at the creme coloured envelope for what seemed like eternity, he burst into tears, harshly tugging at his hair.

He could hear his parents banging at his door, coaxing him to come out and repeating that they loved him, again and again.

He calmed down after an hour, and could still hear his parents soothing him out of his room. He padded over to his door, and clicked the door open, which was promptly open by his mom.

As soon as he looked up at his mom and dad, he broke down again and slid to the floor. His parents took no time to get on their knees as well and embrace their son into a tight hug.

"I-I'm an o-omega," Louis stuttered out, wary of their response.

"Sugar, we don't care about that. We would love you even if you had three heads or webbed feet." His dad assured him, looking at him with honesty and love in his eyes.

"Yeah sweetie, it's all good. We love you so much. Something as trivial as your second nature isn't going to change that." His mom spoke gently.

Louis looked at them with relief clear on his face and snuggled more into his father's chest, while his mother continued to rub his back and stroke his hair.

______________________________________

School life for Louis was pretty much the same. Even though he recieved a few snide remarks here and there, he had learned to embrace and love his second nature. His parents, both betas, did everything they could to make Louis as educated about Omega anatomy as possible and made preparations for Louis' heat, making sure he was safe and satisfied. Louis had accepted the heat kit, his face heating up and had promptly ran up to his room, embarrassed about getting didlos and vibrators from his parents. Then had also made calendars to track Louis' heat and he was extremely grateful of the support he got from his parents.

______________________________________

It was a few years after he had presented, and Louis was out grocery shopping. He had gotten everything on the list his mom had handed him, and was now just strolling along the aisles. He was looking at the candy section, searching for gummy bears, when he felt a harsh slap to his bum.

The scowl he was sporting quickly meltled into a fearful look when he noticed the man behind him.

He looked like he was in his mid- twenties, and Louis could see his muscles through the shirt he was wearing. He eyes were black with lust, making Louis very uncomfortable.

"Um-excuse me? What the hell are you doing?" Louis said, trying to make it seem like he wasn't scared, when he was about to shit in his pants.

Corning him into the shelve, the man said in a low voice," Well, I'm trying to do you."

Louis tried pushing him off, but the name wasn't budging," Get off of me, you creep!"

The man just smriked and leaned closer to Louis but he was stopped by a gruff voice saying," He told you to get away from him, and you better do that right this second."

The creep turned around and Louis got a look at his saviour. He was tall, muscular, had brown curly hair and green eyes blazing with anger. Louis' inner wolf was howling happily but Louis had no clue what that meant.

However, he was quickly broken out of his thoughts by Curly pouncing on the thief, and landing punches upon punches on his face. The man soon passed out, and Louis watched the curly headed man carefully approach him.

"Are you alright?" He asked, his eyes screaming sincerity.

Louis fell into his arms with a relieved sigh, and kept muttering 'thank you' into the unnamed stranger's neck.

Curly shrugged off his gratitude and pulled Louis closer to his chest, releasing pheromones to calm the shaking boy.

After a few minutes, Louis finally pulled away and looked up at the man," Thank you so much for helping me. I truly appreciate it, 'M Louis by the way."

"It was no problem at all. And I'm Harry." Curly smiled, his dimples making an appearance.

Louis instantly reached an arm out to touch the crater in cheek, and pulled away with red cheeks when he saw Harry looking at him fondly.

Louis started akwardly," Erm- I should probably get back to shopping."

Harry's smile dimmed a bit," Oh um sure, but could I have your number? I mean- I would love it if we would be friends, and you seemed to like me too so I thought-"

"Of course I'll be your friend curly. Give me your phone, I'll type in my number." Louis cut off Harry's rambling, and lightly pinched his cheek.

Harry blushed a bit and handed Louis his phone, who quickly typed in his number.

" Well, I'll see you later. Gotta get back to my mum," Louis waved goodbye, and proceeded to the checkout counter, while Harry was lost in thoughts of Louis, standing in the middle of the sweets' aisle.

______________________________________

After dinner, Louis was cleaning up the table when his phone dinged. He ignored it for now, opting to help his parents tidy up. It was silent for a second, and then the dings were less than a second apart, echoing in their two-floor house.

"Lou, that sounds like an emergency, you go answer that, we'll handle the cleaning." His mom spoke gently.

Louis excused himself, taking his phone and rushed to his room.

Opening his phone he was bombarded with hoards of messages from an unknown number.
(small caps is harry, bold italics is louis)

'hey lou!!! this is harry from from the grocery store.'

'did you reach home safe?'

'oh my god, where are you????'

'lou are you safe'

' im callin the police if you don't respond in the next five minutes'

'youre really worrying me, where are you????'

'its been three minutes, im gonna call the police in 2 minutes'

'Harry!!! I'm okay.'

'oh thank god! i was so worried'

'You are such a dork, I was just cleaning up.'

'okay, let's play 20 questions so we can get to know each other. I'll go first, what is your age?'

' I'm 17, wbu? And my question is whether you like pasta or not'

' I'm 20, and of course I like pasta, who doesn't?'

Harry and Louis ended up talking till after midnight and both fell asleep with bright eyes and rosy cheeks.