Coming Home - part four

Little Louis was in his daddy's room who was currently making dinner. He was facing one of the walls with a pen in his hand and scribbling away. He knew it was wrong but he was bored and his Daddy wasn't paying any attention to him. When he heard footsteps thumping towards the room, he crawled under the bed and hid, afraid of what would happen.

"Baby, din- LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!" He cut off his own sentence and exclaimed seeing the ink on his walls."Get over here now."

Louis stayed silent, as he knew Harry was angry at him and just screwed his eyes shut.

" If you don't come out on your own, I will increase your punishment," Harry threatened and that had Louis scrambling from under the bed in record time. He slowly approached Harry, his head hung low, not meeting his eyes.

"Louis, look at me." Harry demanded. Louis whimpered because daddy never called him by his full name it was always baby, love or Lou. Never Louis.

Louis slowly lifted his head and faced Harry's stern face.

" You will go to the dining table this instant and eat your food on your own and then come back to my room. Got it?" Harry ordered, his stern gaze not softening.

Louis stuttered out,"D-daddy w-will eat-t?"

And Harry's heart melted. Even when Louis was about to get a punishment, he thought about Harry. But he could not let this show. Harry needed to show Louis that this was not an acceptable behaviour.

"Yes baby, I will eat with you. Now, c'mon." Harry said, a little gentler. Even though Louis had been naughty, he did not ever want the boy to feel unloved.

They both finished their meal quickly and went back to Harry's room. Harry sat down on the bed in front of Louis.

"Okay, your punishment is no physical contact with daddy for thirty minutes and then ten spanks, five to each cheek. Understood?"

"Yes daddy." He whimpered.

The thirty minutes were torture for Louis, because he always wanted to cuddle with his Daddy. And it was equally as painful for Harry, who wanted to scoop up the hicupping Louis in his arms and soothe him. But he couldn't. He had to make Louis learn.

When the thirty minutes were over, Louis hesitantly opened his arms, requesting a hug, which Harry gladly gave. He pulled Louis into his chest and wrapped his arms around his waist, pecking his feathery, brown hair a few times.

"Baby, there's still one part of your punishment left. You can colour out anytime you want, okay baby?"

"Yes daddy, I know."

"Good boy, lay across my lap on your tummy."

Louis was quick to follow his orders and gasped when his leggings and nappy was pulled down.

"Count for me, love."

"Yes, daddy."

SMACK
"O-one."

SMACK
"T-two."

SMACK
"T-ten."

Harry rubbed a soothing hand on Louis' red bottom and pulled his clothes back up, sitting Louis on his lap.

"Shhh, baby, it's okay. It's all done. You were such a good boy for daddy. Took your punishment so well." Harry crooned, rocking the crying boy back and forth.

Louis calmed down after a few more soothing words and praises, sniffling into Harry's chest.

"Wou gwood boy?" Louis asked, looking at Harry with his big, blue ocean eyes.

"Of course darling, Lou is always a good boy. He is just sometimes a little naughty." Harry said, kissing Louis' cheeks.

Harry looked at Louis and saw his drooping eyes, recognising that Louis had dropped further into his headspace. Immediately he got up, with Louis still in his arms, and walked over to the closets. He took out sweatpants for himself and princess jammies for Louis along with a pacifier and a new nappy.

He quickly changed Louis and himself and layed down on the bed. He pulled Louis onto his chest, who was now too tired to do anything himself, and removed his thumb from his mouth, replacing it with the pacifier. He placed more goodnight kisses on Louis' face and hugged him tighter to his body. They fell asleep in a few minutes, Louis fisting Harry's t-shirt and Harry having a death grip on Louis' waist.