Punk Harry

Everyone knew not to mess with Louis Tomlinson, or else his boyfriend would beat the cr*p out of you. This had been proven multiple times.

When the school bully thought he could scare Louis into doing his homework, he ended up with a broken nose and a bruised jaw. When the football captain thought he had a chance with Louis, he ended up with a swollen face and dislocated arm.

Everyone knew Louis was off limits, but some people just never learn.

______________________________________

Louis walked through the school doors craning his neck to look for his boyfriend.

"Boo! Over here." Harry called, standing in front of his locker.

Louis squealed and ran towards him, giving him a big hug and a peck on the lips.

"Good morning princess, sleep okay?"

"Good morning to you too, and I slept okay, how 'bout you?"

"It was okay, baby, would have slept better with you in my arms," Harry said with a smirk.

Louis giggled and blushed, hiding his face in Harry's broad chest, making him look down at him fondly.

The bell rang, breaking the couple out of their love fest as they proceeded towards their class.

Harry and Louis shared quite a bit of classes together, except for the first and third period period.

So Harry dropped Louis off at his Advanced Chemistry class, leaving him with a peck on the forehead and a soft, gentle smile.

Louis entered the classroom with his head down and quickly scampered to his desk at the back of the class.He did not look up until he heard his teacher's voice booming in the quite classroom, " Good morning class, we have new student in our class, please welcome Shahid Khan. Would you like to introduce yourself, Mr. Khan?"

"Um- Good morning everyone, my name is Shahid Khan but everybody calls me naughty boy." He said with a half smirk on his face.

Shahid looked to be older than the rest of the kids, had black hair, styled in a buzzcut, and looked very greasy and had very scampy clothing on.

"Mr. Khan, if you would please proceed towards your seat."

Shahid sauntered towards the empty seat, next to a very timid looking Louis.

Although, they had little to no interaction, Shahid kept giving Louis dirty looks, making the boy very uncomfortable. At the end of the class, Shahid dropped a note on Louis' desk and proceeded to rush out of the class.

Louis tentatively opened the note which read," Meet me at the back of the school building during luch, Naughty Boy."

Louis, feeling frightened and very uncomfortable, ran out of the classroom and straight into Harry's arms, who was waiting outside the class.

"Lou, what took you so- baby are you crying?" Without waiting for a response, Harry picked him up and carried him into the now empty classroom.

He tried to put him down on the teacher's table gently, but Louis clung to him and refused to let go. He was still crying furiously into Harry's neck and had a tight hold on his shoulders, so Harry decided to place Louis on his lap.

"Shh, darling, it's okay. I'm right here baby, what happened? I love you, please calm down." Harry cooed into his ear, his worry increasing every second his boy kept on crying.

After a few minutes of back scratches and hair pets and gentle cooings in his ear, Louis finally calmed down enough to tell Harry his problem.

"Ok, darling, are we ready to tell what happened? What's got my baby all worked up, huh?"

Louis looked up at Harry with wide, frightened eyes, making him want to kill whoever saddened his boy.

"T-there was a-a n-new child in o-our class. K-kept giving Lou bad looks and g-gave me t-this." Louis stuttered while giving the note to Harry.

Reading the note made Harry clench his jaw. He would teach this 'naughty boy' person not to mess with what's HIS.

But, right now Harry's main focus was reassuring and calming his boy, so he gathered Louis up in his arms, and began swaying him back and forth, effectively soothing Louis.

"Babe, I will be waiting for you after fourth period, ok? Stay in the class and wait for me get there and then we'll deal with this problem. Is that alright with you, angel?"

Louis mumbled a quite "mhm" and continued to cuddled further into Harry's warm chest.

______________________________________

Louis was anxiously waiting for the lunch bell to ring so that he could go back to his Hazzie.

As soon as the bell rung, he did not even have to wait for a second, as Harry stormed into the classroom, packing up and carrying Louis' bag on one arm, and the other tightly wound across his waist.

He guided them towards the cafeteria, and took out the lunch he had packed that consisted of two sandwiches, some potato crisps, and two apple juices.

"Baby, eat as much as you can and then I'll take care of the problem, ok?"

Louis nodded and they both ate as quickly as possible and walked towards the back of the building.

The whole way there Harry carried Louis on his hip, while Louis was gently sucking the skin of his neck for comfort. Harry kept giving Louis comforting kisses all over his head, and held him securely in his arms.

When they reached the lawn at the back, Harry could see a tall, but shorter than him, figure smoking and lounging around on the grass.

He stopped a few meter away from him, and set Louis down, crouching down in front of him.

"Now, baby I know you are scared but please go behind that wall and do not come out until I come and get you."

"But-"

"No baby, no ifs or buts, you are not moving from behind that wall."

Harry placed kisses all over Louis' face and wiped the spilt tears, patting his bum to send him behind the wall.

After seeing that his boy was well hidden, his face instantly hardened and his stance changed from cowering to attacking and he strode over to the do*chebag that scared his baby.

"Hey, stay away from Louis if you know what's best for you."

Shahid looked up h at him with a confused expression, which changed into a smirk when he noticed Harry's protective stance," And why would I do that?"

Harry's expression darkened and he said in a low, gravelly tone," You wouldn't want to know."

Shahid's expression showed fear as he mumbled," You can keep the wh*re, I don't even care."

Now, Harry was trying not to be violent because he knew his boy was watching, but he couldn't let this man go after the comment that he made.

Harry pounced on him before he could even understand what was happening, and knocked him out with one puch on his head.

"Don't talk about him that way you scum." He spit on his face and rushed behind the wall to get to his tiny angel.

Louis was sat down on the ground, face in his arms, as he waited for his boyfriend to get back.

"Boo? Are you okay?"

Louis instantly looked up and jumped into Harry's outstretched arms, " I'm fine, are you? Are you hurt?"

Louis anxiously searched his boyfriend's body for any sign of bruising, while Harry looked at Louis with his intense love look.

"Babe I'm completely fine, he went down on the first punch." Harry said, while smirking and pulling his boyfriend closer towards him. " I promise he won't mess with you again."

Instead of replying, Louis burried his face into Harry's neck and mumbled," Can we go home?"

Harry agreed and walked them towards the parking lot, sliding an already asleep Louis into the passenger seat, and buckling him up. He jogged to the driver's side, and quickly drove away towards his parents' home, cuddling Louis close until dinnertime and then falling asleep with Louis warm and safe in his arms.