Coming Home - part three

Harry was on his way to pick Louis up from his house and they were going to spend the entire weekend at Harry's apartment. Lexi had gone to visit Lea and it was the perfect opportunity for Louis to spend a long period of time in little space with no disturbances.

Harry parked on Louis' driveway and entered the house without knocking, comfortably after spending two months living there.

He went to Louis' room straightaway and picked up the sleeping boy in his arms, pecking his forehead a couple of times, before carrying him out of the house.

Harry laid him down on the backseat where Louis' blanket and pillow was already present, and gently settled him in before climbing into the driver's seat.

When Louis woke up he was in his little space and alone. He whimpered and called out," Daddy! Loulou want daddy."

Harry came barging into his room at the sweet sound of his baby and wasted no time in bringing Louis into his arms.

"Hi baby, are you hungry?"

" Yesh, lou hungwy." Louis pouted. Harry cooed and placed a kiss on his cheek, carrying him into into the kitchen.

He didn't want little Louis to fall off the dining table chair so he kept him on his hip while retrieving the fruits he cut up before and a bib.

" Does my baby wanna watch Sofia while eating?" Harry asked gently, as he sat Louis down on the sofa.

"Sofia!" Louis giggled and bounced happily, scooting closer towards his Daddy.

Harry quickly tied the bib around Louis' neck and started to feed him the fruits while making aeroplane noises making Louis giggle uncontrollably, while Harry watched him fondly.

And as Harry had expected, Louis' bib and a part of his t-shirt were covered in mushed up food, not that he minded.

" Come on baby, it's time for a change." Harry crooned and led Louis back to the bedroom. He picked out a onesie, some fuzzy socks and also took out wet wipes, powder and a nappy.

Louis screamed at seeing the nappy," No!! Lou no want nappy!!!"

"It's for your own good baby. You won't have to go the bathroom again and again." Harry said patiently.

"Nuuuu, Loulou not wear nappy," Louis whined.

" Yes you will," Harry said sternly." And if you keep on being a brat, I will not hesitate to put you over my knee."

Louis just let out a whimper, a sign of defeat and Harry pecked his cheeks, laying him down on a towel on the bed.

He quickly removed Louis' clothes and cleaned his face with the wet wipes, cooing because he knew Louis did not like this part.

" Ok baby, I'm going to clean your privates now, that alright?" Louis whimpered and nodded, hiding his face behind his tiny hands.

Harry gently cleaned his hairless princess parts with a new wetwipe, sprinkling some powder around his penis, balls and ass and quickly put on a nappy. He then dressed Louis in the onesie and put his fuzzy socks on.

"All done my angel. Such a good boy. The best boy for daddy, right?"

Louis mumbled a quiet yes and put his thumb in his mouth, which was instantly taken out by Harry.

" Princess that's dirty. Daddy bought so many pacis for you, choose one of them." Harry gently scolded while carrying him to the closet to pick out a pacifier.

Louis chose the Sofia one and quickly popped it in his mouth, laying his head on Harry's shoulder and letting the unconsciousness envelope him.