two

"Aeraa!" Her mother called her from downstairs.
"Yes mom!" She replied almost immediately and quickly went downstairs to greet her mother.

"Do you need something mom?"
"Ah yes, I have to go to work because something urgent came up. Would you be kind enough and go over to Mrs, Lee's place to deliver her these. It's a parcel and the delivery man accidentally sent it over to our place instead of theirs." Her mother replied as the girl nodded her head in reply.
"Thank you so much dear. I'll be back home soon, oh make sure you message me on what you want to have for dinner tonight. In going to go and order it on the way home." She said and quickly placed a kiss on Aera's head before leaving the house.

"Mrs, Lee's house. Which one was it again? There's like three Lee's in this neighbourhood" The girl questions herself. Going upstairs to grab a large sweater to wear before heading out with the parcel in her hands.
".. oh! Isn't that Yeeun's place." She mumbled to herself and started to make her way towards their house. It taking about five minutes to walk there, probably because Aera is a slow walker.

When arriving in front of their house, the girl made her way to their front door. Ringing the door bell as she waits for someone to answer.

*criek

The sound of the door opening as she was met with a girl with short black hair. Ethereal in the eyes as the girl smiled down at Aera when seeing her.

"Hi Aera, what are you doing here?" She questions her. The two of them being good friends. Although Yeeun was only two years older than her, she treated her as if she was her own sister. This because Yeeun was one of Aera's favourite seniors when she still went to school.
"Ah your mothers parcel was delivered to our address and I just wanted to come over and give it to her." The younger girl replied as she had a soft smile on her face, handing the parcel over to yeeun as she examined the packet.
"Oh these are mines. I just put it under my mothers name hehehehe. Thank you for coming all the way here and bringing it over." Yeeun thanks her and patted her head, Aera only nodding in reply.
"I should probably get going now-"
"Ah no, it wouldn't be nice of me to not invite you in. At least let me make you a cup of tea and we could talk for a bit before you leave." Said yeeun, the older girl holding onto Aera's hands to stop her from leaving.
"Alright then." She sighed in defeat, making yeeun let out a chuckle in victory before letting her inside her home.

This was Aera's first time ever entering her house. Yeeun would usually come over to her place, so she wasn't really familiar with the place.

"Make yourself at home! Just give me a minute to prepare everything." Yeeun stated. Aera only humming in reply before looking around the place. She was admiring the adorable family photos that were hanged up on the wall. Giggling when seeing a picture of Yeeun when she was little, pinching which seems to be a little boys cheeks as the boy had tears in his eyes.
"How cute. I wonder who this boy is." she said before walking off.
Somehow she ended up at the end of the house, completely lost as she tried to retrace her track.

That is until she looked outside. A huge glass door that lead to the backyard where a guy with black hair could be seen playing with a dog. She rubbed her eyes for a second to see if she was seeing things right. Was that her dog?
She must be tripping right. The sammoyed dog looked exactly like Moon, even having the same exact collar that held a cresent.

She opened the glass door before stepping out. The sudden sound making the guy look back at her as he had a confused look on his face. His sister didn't inform him that she would be having a friend over. The two of them just stood there staring at each other, not uttering a word at each other. Aera having a very startled look on her face, contemplating whether she should ask him whether it was her dog or not.