twenty five

Right now Jeno and Aera were out visiting the towns garden. The tulips were in season and Aera wanted to see them. Of course her boyfriend agreeing to come with her because he is whipped for her. No let me rephrase it, he is BUCINN!! bucinnya gaje 🙄💪🏼

Oh let me do an ootd for them because they look really cute on this particular day. Aera wearing a pink floral dress that went up to her knees, her hair styled up into a half ponytail. She looked so soft today 😩 as for Jeno he was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans and a plain grey t, layered with a black denim jacket. A cap on also, idk he wanted to look cool ig 🥲

"The tulips are so pretty." The girl cheered happily when looking at the flowers in front of her.
Jeno who held onto her hand could only admire her. To him, her beauty was more astounding than these tulips hkshdks eyaa.

"Wait Aera, let me take a picture of you with these tulips. I want to use it as my wallpaper." He suggested and lets go of her hands.
"Oh you want to take a picture of me, wait don't take it yet. I need to pose." She said as she crouched down so that the tulips were present to see. The girl having both her arms rested on her lap as her chin rested on her palms, a giant gummy smile on her face.

If you're wondering what she looked like uhh, here's a representation on what she looks like right now. She looked like baby doyoung, seeing as she is doyoung's sister after all. Gummy smiles all dayyy. Haduhhh abang Aera knpa gemeshin bngt sih 😭

Jeno being the most amazing photographer of the century, the best boyfriend in the world even sacrificed his back to take these pictures

Jeno being the most amazing photographer of the century, the best boyfriend in the world even sacrificed his back to take these pictures. Him even laying on his back to get the perfect angle. Ehet find someone who would take your pics and sacrifice their whole back for you.

Last year, me and my friends were out bec it was nearly her bday and she wanted to take birthday pics to post when the day came. Since my friend is like shorter than me (by allot lmao 😜!) I was like laying on the grass to take her pictures 😭😭 MF DIDN'T EVEN END UP USING THOSE PICS TO POST AISHH. #justiceforauthorputri 🙄

"Ok i think those were more than enough pictures." He said and got up from his previous laying down position. Aera being able to stand up and stretch her arms.
"Do you wanna see them? Which one do you think looks the best." He asked her, the girl quickly going over to him to go through all the pictures.

Jeno took about like 200 but Aera liked non of them.
"Why do I look weird in all of them?" She questions herself and kept scrolling.
Jeno just looked at her as if his eyes were going to pop out of his sockets.
"No you don't. You look good in all of them." He reassures her as she could only shake her head.
"Hmm, this one looks decent enough!" She said and showed him the photo which she liked the most. It was the first picture that he took of her. Get this, out of all 200 pictures, she only liked one of them 😭 Jeno wanting to cry, I mean he liked all those pictures. Duh cause he's so madly in love with her, he doesn't mind whether she looks good or bad in a picture.
"Alright then, I'll set this as my lockscreen." He said and set the picture that she chose as his lockscreen before putting it away.

"Let's continue looking at the tulips." She said and linked their arms together before dragging him elsewhere.

"Aera what if we put our tulips together?" He told her, Aera stopping at her traces and gave him an unfazed look.
"Just say that you want a kiss and go." She told him as he only chuckled sheepishly.
"So you're going to give me a kiss or not.." Jeno poking her cheeks as a pout was evident on his face.

She quickly looked at their surroundings, trying to see if anyone was near them before she pulled him down buy his jacket collar and crashed her lips with his. It was only a short kiss though HAHAAH.