five

"I'm home." Aera called out as she entered the house. Moon following her from behind.
"Ah so you're finally back huh." Said her older brother as he stood in the hallways with his arms crossed. A brow raised as he poked his inner cheeks.
"Hahaha... hi doyoungie." She greeted him, letting out an awkward chuckle as she tried to walk away from him.
"Is Jeno still here?" He asked her. The girl hesitantly nodding her head.
"Where is he?"
"In the living room... well if you'll excuse me im going to go to my room and get changed." She stated before running upstairs.

"LEE JENO!" Doyoung exclaimed. Startling the younger boy who was peacefully sat on the couch in the middle of the living room. Looking behind to see an aggravated bunny glaring at him. Flames visible, surrounding him as Jeno could only give him a guilty smile as his eyes disappeared in fear.
"Haha.. hi hyung." He greeted him.
"Don't hi hyung me!" Doyoung replied and went over to him. Pulling him into a headlock as Jeno begged for mercy.
"Ahh please I'm all sweaty!!" He screeched as the older lad quickly let go of him.
"Ew why didn't you say so. Go take a shower in my room and get changed. Oh my gosh I need to wash my hands." Doyoung said in disgust. Jeno only giving him puppy eyes whilst having a confused look on his face. This making Doyoung raise a brow at him.
"What?"
"I don't have spare clothes hehe.."
"Oh lord just wear my one. Now go, shoo shoo go take a shower!" He said and pushed him upstairs.

---- 🎸

Once Aera was done changing, she made her way downstairs. Stretching her arms along the way as she headed towards the living room. Wanting to spend her Saturday just watching movies and laying down on the couch. What can you say, she's really lazy in the weekends 🤷🏻‍♀️

"Oh you're here as well." Doyoung stated when seeing his sister enter the room. Looking at her for a second before putting his gaze back on the TV screen. All she could do was scratch the back of her head in confusion. Then looking at the other couch to see jeno sat there.
"Um yeah, I was planning to watch some movies for the whole day." She replied and sat besides him. Jeno out of his morning attire as he was now all freshen up; in a pair of basketball shorts and one of doyoung's white tees. Oh how he looks so, stunning.

"OK then, you don't mind if we join don't you?" Her brother asked as she could only nod her head in response. Who knows how doyoung would react if she declined.
"Great! I'm picking the movie. Horror it is!" He said as Aera tried to snatch the remote out of his hands but failed miserably.
"Ahh doyoungie you're doing this on purpose!! I don't want to watch horror!!" She whines and tried to steal the remote again but he held it in the air while holding her down.
"Hey I'm your older brother. Listen to me, and besides Jeno is here. Nobody wants to watch lame Disney movies." Doyoung retorted, offending the girl as she scoffs.
"Disney is not boring!!"
"Right Jeno, you'd rather watch other genre's rather than Disney." Doyoung asked the younger lad as he only shrugged.
"Actually, I don't really mind what you guys want to watch." He replied as Doyoung smiled in victory.
"See he agrees with me."
"He said he doesn't mind!! So he doesn't mind watching Disney with me." Said Aera, the girl frowning at her brother.
"You just want me to embarrass myself in front of Jeno." She mumbled, her head hanged low as Doyoung only rolled his eyes. Smirking at his little sister before pushing her to the couch where jeno was at.
"Who cares. You have him besides you if you're scared." Her brother replied and picked a movie.

Doyoung was just doing those two a favour 🥱

Jeno glaring at his older friend as Doyoung only laughed mischievously at him.
"Hey." Jeno called out, the girl looking over as he patted the seat next to him whilst having a smile on his face.
"You could just hide behind my shoulders if you get scared. Everything's going to be fine." He reassures her as Aera could only let out a sigh.
"If i accidentally hit you then, it's not my fault. It's doyoungie's!" She warns him as she earns a nag from her brother.
"YA!"