twenty three

"Babe do you have any classes for today?" Jeno asked her as the two were currently having breakfast. Aera looking up at her boyfriend before replying, "I only have an afternoon class today."

"Ah OK then, since it's still pretty early in the morning. Do you mind accompanying me to the gym?"
"Didn't you go to the gym yesterday though?" She questions him back as he only smiled.
"Well yes, but I wanted to go there with you this time. Come on Ra, count this as a date between you and me." He said as she frowned a bit. I mean it wasn't really bizarre for the two of them to go on gym dates, seeing as Jeno likes it allot when Aera tags along with him. The thing is that, Aera is a lazy person and she hates the gym 😭😭 but seeing as she'll make Jeno upset if she said no then she always says yes to go.

"Fine." Those words that came out of her mouth made him smile from ear to ear.
Jeno placing a kiss on her cheek to show his gratitude.
"Thanks love."

--- 🎸

📍the gym

"Oh wow the gym is not that full for once." She said whilst looking around the place. Usually when the two would arrive, the place would be filled with people. Some of them here to exercise whilst others were here to drool over these men. One of these men including Jeno. That's why he would usually ask Aera to tag along with him because he felt uncomfortable being watched by other women's that were not Aera.

Jeno let's out a sigh of relief.
"That's great then." He then looked over at his girlfriend to see her tying her hair up into a ponytail as she had a serious look on her face when doing so.
"We have the whole place to ourselves."

...

Jeno who was currently doing push ups started to feel... uncomfortable to say the least. It's almost like he could feel four sets of eyes staring at him.
The lad stopping what he was doing and looked behind to see that he was indeed correct. There were four girls, probably around years younger than him that had been staring at him exercise for the last minute or so. The four of them blushing and looking away when Jeno noticed them. This only made him feel more uncomfortable.

Jeno then looking around the place to see where his girlfriend was at, and when his eyes fell upon Aera who was currently sat againts the wall resting as she had her phone againts her ears. Probably talking to her older brother since he texted her earlier that he needed her help with something so he was going to call her later.

He went over to where she was at. The four girls eyes still following him as he did so.

"Babbyy." He called her, sitting on the ground in front of her as she looked down to see him. (FYI Aera was currently sat on a bench and her back was againts the wall whilst Jeno was sat on the ground)
"Oh Jeno, are you done with doing push ups?" She asked him as the lad nodded his head in reply. Aera then going through her bag to find a towel, taking it out and started to help clean the sweat that was on his face.

"Could you hold my phone, I'm talking to Doyoung." She asked him, Jeno gladly doing as she said and held the phone for her.

"Oh Jeno is here as well? Hi Jeno." Doyoung greeted from the other side of the line.
"Hi hyung."
"Ok back to my question. What colour do you think would suit her the best, I found this floral blue dress and I thought that she might like it but then I also found this pink blouse. I don't know anymore." Her brother spoke.

Aera could only let out a sigh.

"Doy, I've already said it before. It doesn't matter what colour you pick or which dress suits her better. I'm sure that whatever choice of gift you picked for her, she's going to love it." Aera replied.
"Ok so you're telling me to get both colours then?" Her brother asked clueless. All Aera could do was groan. It was such a pain in the ass to talk to her brother.
"Ugh you know what I give up talking to you." She said and placed the towel that she used to get rid of Jeno's sweat away.
"Ok nono you're all done." She told him, Jeno thanking her as he then laid his head against her lap.

"No Aera don't go away. I really need your help." Her brother at this point begging for her to not hang up on him.
"Hyung just listen to what Aera said earlier. It doesn't matter what gift you give her, as long as you're the one who gave it and put your efforts into getting that gift then its all that matters. For example whenever I give Aera a gift she would just kindly accept it, it doesn't matter what gift I got her as long as I was sincere of giving it to her." Jeno stated.
"Ya that's because my sister isn't a hard person to get a gift for. She's not a picky person. She'll gladly accept any gift that someone gives her." Her brother replied.
"Hey!! That is not true.. well OK maybe half of it was true. Listen here Doy, let me ask you a question. Is your fiancé a picky person herself?" Aera was now the one that's questioning him.
"Well not really." He replied back.
"EXACTLY SO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT GIFT YOU GIVE HER. GOODBYE BROTHER." She ended the call there before blowing out some air out of her nose in frustration. Jeno only chuckling at her.

"Sorry about that. If I continued talking with him, I'm going to start losing braincells." She apologies as he only shook his head.
"Don't worry about it." Jeno only replied.
"Let's go home. You're probably tired and need to take a rest before going to your afternoon class." He said and stood up, taking a hold of her hands before leaving.

From afar he could see that the group of girls were still staring at him, having an annoyed look on their faces. Probably jealous that he's already dating someone.
As they were about to walk past them, Aera had stopped at her traces. This making Jeno confused as well as the group of girls confused.

She looked at them before speaking.
"Don't think that I didn't realise that you've been staring at my boyfriend for the past hour or so. Just for your information, he's not interested into girls that looked like they had just gotten out of highschool." She ended her sentence there before flashing these girls an innocent smile and walking off with Jeno.
Let's just say that Jeno could not stop smiling about that for the rest of the day.