twenty seven

These next few chapters will be in a different time schemes since the book will be coming to an end so it'll jump to a year later and then jump to a couple of years later. If that makes sense? Basically the time line of events will keep changing :))

"Aera over here!" Jeno called out, attracting Aera's attention that had just arrived at the restaurant. She had just arrived from one of her schedules, Aera being busy these past few weeks since she would be releasing a new album soon. Yes, she's finally debuted as a singer now :D !! Pls support hahaha. As for Jeno, he's also been busy with taking over his father's company. The two finally graduating and the first thing that they did was focus on their careers. So it had been really rare for these two to go on dates or even spend some time together.

But as for today, the two decided to spend some time together. Making some room in their busy schedules to meet up since it was their anniversary. So Jeno decided to schedule a date and reserve them a table at a restaurant.

"Sorry for coming a bit late. I decided to head back home and quickly get changed to something more appropriate for the date." Aera apologises at her boyfriend before taking a seat In front of him. Jeno only smiling at her as he flashed her a smile of reassurance.
"Don't worry, you didn't arrive late. Made it just in time."

Not long after the waitress had came over and wrote down their orders. The two didn't take long to tell them their orders seeing as the two of them wasn't a really picky eater and they wanted to order as fast as possible so that they could spend the rest of their time together.

"How has it been in the company?" Aera asked him.
"Very hectic to say the least. I dont know, all this work is making my brain hurt." Jeno replied as he caresses his temple.
"I feel like I've just gained allot more wrinkles." The latter exaggerates as it made his girlfriend chuckle. He then looked at her, a soft smile on his face when he was able to make her laugh.

"Babe have you met up with Yeeun yet? Noona has been whining at how you haven't visited her yet. Hahaha, she really misses you allot." Jeno stated as it made the girl panic.
"Shoot, I knew that I was forgetting something important. She's just gotten married and I forgot to come visit her. Ahh please tell her that I'm sorry, I'll make sure to come visit her tomorrow... if I could fit that in my schedule of course." The girl said, feeling really guilty right now.
"Don't worry about it. It's not your fault that you've been so busy. Oh look the food is here, how about we talk about it later and enjoy the food right now?" He said as Aera could only nod her head in response.

--- 🎸

21:34pm

Right now Jeno and Aera were strolling around the park at this hour. The park surprisingly empty, to which they were happy about. Since the two were wearing really fancy clothing and they would've gotten stares from passing civilians. It looked like they were in their own fairytale.
Imagine, Princess Aera and her beloved Prince; Jeno. no no no, imagine this: princess Aera and her secret lover Knight in shining armor, Lee Jeno. At your service m'lady ;) GSNSVSKD WHAT AM I DOING TO MYSELF FUHSKSJS.

"Walking through this particular park brings back memories." Aera spoke. Her hands interlocked with Jeno's as a soft smile was evident on her face. Bringing back the memories when Jeno and Aera were dating in highschool as they would usually go on a date, strolling around their neighbourhood with Moon by their side.
"It really does. Does it?" Jeno letting out a chuckle. Jeno placing their interlocked hands inside his blazer pocket.

"Nono look at that family of ducks. The ducklings are following it's mother around the pond." The girl pointed out. The two stopping in front of a large pond. Seeing a family of ducks swimming around the pond at this late hour. The water shimmering ever so brightly from the light the moon gave off. Making the couples able to see their own reflection in the water.

"Aera." Her boyfriend called out. The girl looking over at him, seeing him staring at her with a serious look. "Yes."
"Remember when we were still teenagers. When you were figuring out who Moon's father was." Jeno reminded her of their old past. This making the girl bursted out laughing.
"Hahaha I remember... wow you're making me sad now." She said and later than frowned, startling the latter.
"Ah don't get sad. That wasn't my main purpose as to why I wanted to reminiscence that." He said. The two of them then sitting on the grass as they stared at the pond.

Yes you. Well, if you want to anyways. Wait, that kinda sounds weird. Sounds like we're getting married or something haha." She laughed it off, finally realising how ridiculous it sounded. He only stood quiet.

He cupped her cheeks, startling the girl as her laughter died down.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I mean it sounds pretty ridiculous but sometimes the word ridiculous could turn out to be something enticing and different." He said and only smiled.

"Then what was the main purpose?" She questions him and looked over at him.
"I know this sounds pretty ridiculous and I'm probably asking this at the wrong time, but I'll just ask this right now since I don't know when the next time the two of us would be able to spend time like this. But Aera do you want to marry me?" Jeno asked, as she sat there frozen in time.
Her eyes shaking as her vision became blurry.
"Looking at that little family of ducks made me want to have a family of my own in the future. And I think that you are the right one, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Let's always be together until we grow grey and old." He said, flashing her his most famous eye smile.  Aera only crying as she pulled him into a hug.
"I know I'm being a cry baby right now but, I'd love to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you." She replied, this making Jeno even more happier to hear her answer.